How can I create a Rediffmail account or how can I access my Rediffmail inbox? Perhaps you already know about Rediffmail but getting stuck whenever you want to sign up. Or you already have an account but finding it difficult to login to your account. Relax, because you’re definitely on the right lane. Unarguably, the benefits of email services in today’s world cannot be over-emphasized as they’ve helped to make communication easier. Rediffmail is a proprietary email service provider owned by Rediff. It allows you to write and send emails to friends, families, and anyone in the world.
While selecting an email service provider, you should go for one that has unique features and capabilities. In other words, Rediffmail is an email service with fascinating and catchy features. Is it its spam filtering service? The email service from Rediff helps to prevent unwanted emails from entering your inbox and to crown it all it is absolutely free to use.
Does Rediffmail Have an app?
One good thing about Rediffmail is that it has an app for mobile users. This is good news to all mobile users. You should not think it is only Gmail and Yahoo mail that has an app. With the Rediffmail app, you can smoothly enjoy the amazing features of this email service from your mobile device. However, the app is only available for Android and iOS devices. You can get it on Google Play and App Store respectively. However, you should sign up using the website because the app will redirect you to the website. We are not saying that you should not download the app, but what we’re saying, in essence, is that signing up can only be done on the website. But you can login to your account via the app.
Rediffmail Sign Up
Just Google mail, Ymail, and the likes, you can create a new Rediffmail account either via a web browser or on the Rediffmail app. If you are using a desktop, you can only sign up via the web. But mobile users can sign up via the web and on the app. Hence, if you’re new to Rediff, you can follow the guidelines below to create your own account;
- Visit Rediff official website on your device browser.
- Tap ‘’Rediffmail’’ from the features on the homepage.
- This will take you to the sign in page. Since you don’t have an account, simply tap ‘’Create a new account’’.
- A sign up will page appears on the next page at the center of your screen.
- Get started by entering your full name, and choose a Rediffmail ID. Your Rediffmail ID your is your username backed up with @rediiffmail.com.
- Create a password for your account. Your password must be 6-12 characters in length and must contain both upper- and lower-case letters. Also, it must contain numeric characters and special characters. Lastly, it should not contain username or first name or last name.
- If your password met these requirements, re-enter it on the next field and enter a recovery email for your account.
- Then enter your mobile number, date of birth, gender and select the country you reside.
- If prompted, solve the puzzle and click on the ‘’Create my account’’ button.
Rediff will send an OTP via SMS to the mobile number you use to sign up. Check your phone and enter the code on the confirmation code field and tap ‘’Verify’’. While choosing your Rediffmail mail ID, use the ‘’Check availability’’ tab to check if the ID you use is available and not used by someone else. If the ID is available to use, you’ll get a confirmation for it.
The Rediffmail login process is the only key to access your Rediffmail inbox. In other words, if you don’t have an account, you cannot use the Rediff login page. In the meantime, you can login to Rediff on the website and on the app. Steps for each will be provided below.
To Login Via the Web
- Visit Rediff.com on your device browser or use the link above.
- Tap the sign in button on the homepage.
- You should enter your username and password on their respective fields.
- Lastly, click on the Sign in button.
To stay automatically logged in on your device, tick the box near ‘’Keep me signed in’’. Most people prefer logging on via the web especially on the desktop because of a wider screen to view their inbox. And that’s true. On a desktop, you will see all the features on your Rediffmail inbox on a single page.
To login Via the App
- Launch the Rediffmail app on your mobile device.
- Enter your email ID and tap ‘’Proceed’’
- The password field will appear immediately. Enter your password on the field.
- Then click on ‘’Sign in’’
With correct login credentials, you’re sure to access your mail inbox without any hassle. From there you can compose and send emails, view your incoming emails, and do several other things on your account.