It is hard to find a mobile or Desktop operating system without a web browser. The importance of a web browser cannot be over-emphasized as it does not only allow you to surf for information on the internet but do a lot more. For most online users their default web browser is Google Chrome and this is because of its amazing functionality and features. However, there are some other awesome web browsers that provide you with an amazing internet surfing experience and one of such is the Brave Browser. Brave is a free and open-source web browser that comes with loads of exclusive features.
The Brave Web Browser is safe, secure, and fast to use for all PC, Mac, and mobile operating systems. This simply means you can download and use this web browser on both your desktops and mobile applications. Most internet surfers prefer a web browser that is not only fast but provides them with a private mode. If you fall under this category, then the Brave search engine is the perfect recommendation for you. With the Brave Web Browser on your software, you can browse much faster than Chrome and you will be provided with adequate privacy. This web browser doesn’t support online surveillance, it, however, loads content faster and uses less battery compared to other web browsers.
More About Brave Web Browser
Brave provides you with unparalleled privacy and a secure browsing experience. Your information and data are securely protected and safe with the platform as security is their topmost priority. Brave fights malware and prevent others from tracking or keeping your information. Absolutely no one can track you and plus it comes with a free built-in Adblocker.
The Brave internet browser comes in different versions to enable enjoy the very best of Brave. The Brave Beta Version enables you to sync across devices bravely while the Brave Nightly sends crash reports to Brave and allows them to catch bugs and performance issues. And lastly, the Brave Release which is the current and official new version of Brave that comes with an ads blocker and tracker to enable get the best of Brave.
Meanwhile, Brave also allows you to earn and give anonymously. With the Brave Rewards, you can earn anonymously and get tokens for your attention. You don’t need to even worry about importing your setting from your old browser. As it is very easy to go about, all your old browser profiles will appear in a list plus you can import other browser data.
Features of Brave Browser
As earlier mentioned, you will find loads and loads of wide features while using the Brave web browser. One of the reasons why Brave Browser stands out amongst other web browsers is due to all its cool features. From its complete built-in ad blocker to its optimized data protection and down to its battery performance, you will get the best with Brave. Here of the features of the Brave Browser are;
- Private and Secure Browsing
- Fast Browsing
- Ad blocking
- Add Bookmark
- Fingerprinting Prevention
- Extensions and plugins support for all desktop users
- Clear browsing Data
- Built in password manager
- HTTPS Upgrading
- Autosuggest Search term
- Ability to create a Playlist
- Block trackers across all apps
The features of the Brave Browser are quite extensive and all cannot be mentioned. It doesn’t matter your operating system be it a mobile or a desktop device, you get to enjoy the same feature although it might differ a little. But the bottom line is that Brave Browser will provide you with a fast, free, and secure browsing experience. Moreover, you can always change the appearance of your browser. You can choose to activate the brave dark mode or any other preferred mode.
Brave App Download
Downloading the Brave App on your desktop or Android device is quite easy and simple plus the App is completely free to download and use. The web browser comes in different versions and you can download any of the versions you wish into your software. Brave isn’t charging you a penny for any of its features neither do you have to subscribe to any plan in the future. For android and iOS users you can easily download the Brave Browser App from your Google or App store. And for Windows, Linux, and Mac users you will have to visit the official website of Brave to download the App into your application.
However, we will be providing you with simple and easy steps to follow in order to download the Brave App into any of your operating systems. For Desktops users, we will be showing steps on how to download the current version of Brave Browser into your systems.1Check the outlines below on the steps and guidelines to follow.
Brave Browser for Android and iOS
- Open your device Google play or App Store
- Search for the Brave Web Browser using the search engine
- Click on the App from the option
- Tap on install or Get
- Then, Launch and open the App on your device
Brave Browser for Mac
- Open your mac web default web browser
- Go to the official website of Brave
- Click on download at the left corner of the homepage
- Select the version of the brave for mac you wish to download e.g., MacOS intel or Mac Arm64 and click on it
- Install and allow the App run on your Mac
Brave for Linux
- Tap to open your Linux default web browser
- Visit the official website of Brave
- On the homepage, click on download and you will be redirected to the download page
- Click on download Brave for Linux and immediately the app will start downloading on your Linux
- Launch and install the Brave Browser on your Linux
Brave for Windows
- Open your window default web browser
- Go to the official website of Brave
- Click on the download feature at the top of the homepage
- Select the version of brave for windows you wish to download and click on it e.g., Brave for windows 64 bit or 32 bit
Afterward, launch and install the Brave Browser on your window by allowing and granting the App permission to run on your window operating system.