Do you use Zoho Mail but find it difficult to login to your Zoho Mail account? If your answer is affirmative, then you’re certainly in the right lane. Firstly, Zoho Mail is an email service provider that is privately owned by Sridhar Vembu, who is also the owner of Zoho Corporation.
Zoho Corporation is a multinational technology company based in India and headquartered in Chennai. Sridhar Vembu, the owner of Zoho, is also a maker of cloud-based business software. Just like Google Mail and Yahoo Mail, Zoho Mail is also used for sending and receiving messages.
Zoho Mail allows everyone who has signed up for an account to access their account via its login portal. In other words, once you’ve signed up for or created a Zoho account, you can access your account online using your login details. This means only those who already have a Zoho account can make use of this feature. However, you can use Zoho Mail for personal communications as well as business.
How to Login to Your Zoho Mail Account
As I have said, the Zoho Mail sign-in process can only be done by those who already have a Zoho Mail account. Maybe you have a Zoho Mail account, but you’re finding it difficult to access your account online. You don’t have to worry about that anymore because we’ll be showing you how to login to your account.
- At first, get your device connected to the internet.
- Launch a web browser and visit the Zoho mail login page.
- On that page, click on the red SIGN IN button.
- You will see an empty field on the next page. Enter your email address or mobile number.
- Then hit the blue NEXT button.
- Enter the password you use to set up the account on the next page.
- After that, click the NEXT button.
If your login details are correct, you’ll be signed in to your Zoho Mail account. The login process is pretty easy and can be done successfully by using the guidelines above.
How to Reset Your Password
Should you forget your Zoho Mail login password, you can retrieve it by following these simple steps:
- On the login page, tap the forgot password link.
- Input your email or mobile details you use in registering and enter the captcha.
- Then click request.
- Choose your preferred password mode reset, i.e., if you want a confirmation code sent to your mobile number or want a reset link emailed.
- Whichever password reset mode you choose; you will be redirected.
- Now enter a new password and tick ‘Change’.
After that, you can login to your account by entering your new password.
How to Change Your Zoho Mail Password
Perhaps you noticed some suspicious activities on your Zoho Mail account or someone was watching you as you were logging in. We advise that you change your password so as to prevent your account from possible hacking. You can always change your Zoho Mail password at any time.
- Sign in to your Zoho mail account.
- Tap your profile icon at the top right-corner.
- Then a pane will pop-up.
- Select ‘’My Account’’.
- On your accounts page, navigate to ‘’Security’’.
- Now click on ‘’Change Password’’.
- However, before you can change to a new password, you must enter your current password in the first field.
- Having done that, enter your new password in the second field and confirm it in the third field.
- Lastly, click ‘’Change Password’’ to activate the modifications.
While changing your password, Zoho will advise you to set a strong password. This is very important so as to make it difficult for others to guess.