Is Fortnite available on Xbox Cloud Gaming? Is it free to play? As Apple and Google have now blocked access to Fortnite on the App Store and Google Play, a lot of game lovers are now searching for a platform that is compatible with Fortnite.
Well, we’ve got good news for you because the Xbox Cloud Gaming Service now incorporates Fortnite. In other words, you can now play Fortnite on your Android, iOS, and PC using a web browser. The online video game by Epic Games broke the record by becoming the first free-playable game on Xbox Cloud Gaming.
If you have heard of Fortnite, a game developed by Epic Games and you’re wondering how to play the game on Xbox Cloud Gaming. Here, we’ll be discussing everything you need to know about the game and how to access it on your Xbox Cloud Gaming.
In the meantime, Fortnite is a well-known game developed and published by Epic Games Inc. It falls under the genres of action, adventure, shooter, strategy, simulation, and others.
In addition, Fortnite is a game that can be played with your friends, family, and loved ones as it comes with a multiplayer gaming feature. Based on our research, Fortnite was first launched and released in 2017. It is available in three-game mode versions, including Fortnite Battle Royale, Save the World, and Fortnite Creative.
You can access Fortnite on several platforms, including the Cloud Gaming Service. It is super easy and interesting to play Fortnite directly from the Xbox Gaming Service. Plus, you will get the most seamless gaming experience. However, some steps and guidelines need to be carefully followed. Keep reading through this article for easy and simple steps to follow.
Is Fortnite Free to Play on the Xbox Cloud Gaming Service?
Yes, it is completely free to play and access Fortnite on the Xbox Cloud Gaming Service. You don’t need to pay a dime or enter your payment information or details to start playing the game. Also, you don’t need to have an Xbox Game Pass subscription to play Fortnite through Xbox Cloud Gaming.
This is because Epic Games has decided to partner with Microsoft to put Fortnite for free via the Cloud Gaming Service. Research shows that Fortnite is the first free title to join the Xbox Gaming service. However, you will have to play the game in one of the 26 countries where it is available. You can visit Xbox.com/play to check the list of supported countries.
What do I Need to Play Fortnite on Xbox Cloud Gaming?
As mentioned above, playing Fortnite via the Xbox Cloud Gaming Service is free, and you won’t be required to pay a dime to get started. However, there are certain credentials needed to successfully access the game. Below are the needed credentials to play the game;
- A Microsoft account
- Epic Account.
- An iOS, iPadOS, Android Smartphone or Tablet, or Windows PC.
- Web browser
- A stable internet connection
With the above-listed credentials, you can successfully play Fortnite for free via the Cloud Gaming Service. You can check out the next outline for steps and guidelines to access Fortnite for free.
How to Use Xbox Cloud Gaming to Play Fortnite on iPhone/iPad
Meanwhile, playing Fortnite on your iOS device is easy and simple to go about. You will need a stable internet connection and a good web browser. It is, however, advisable to make use of the Safari web browser so you can save your Xbox Cloud gaming to your home screen on your iOS device. In addition, you will need to have signed up for a Microsoft and an Epic Account, as you will need to link the two accounts. Here are steps and guidelines to follow:
- Visit the official Epicgames.com/id/login page.
- Select Sign in with Xbox Live and then enter your Microsoft sign-in details to link your account.
- Once you have linked your account, open your Safari web browser on your device.
- Visit Xbox.com/play and then tap the blank profile picture at the top corner of the screen.
- Login to your Microsoft account by entering your correct details.
- Once you are logged in, you will need to add Xbox Cloud Gaming to your Home Screen.
- Click on the blue share button and then tap on Add from the right-hand corner of the page.
- You will be provided with a link that will appear like an app on your home screen.
- Add the app to your folders and proceed to launch the saved link from your iOS home screen.
Finally, click on the PLAY icon to launch the game and start playing Fortnite on Xbox Cloud Gaming. You can always follow the above steps and guidelines to play Fortnite for free on your iOS device via the Xbox Gaming Service.
How to Play Fortnite on Android With Xbox Cloud Gaming
If you have an Android device, you can also play Fortnite on your device for free via the Xbox Cloud Gaming Service. You will also need an Epic and a Microsoft account, as well as a stable internet connection with a web browser. It is available to make use of the Google Chrome web browser. Here are the steps and guidelines to follow:
- Visit Epicgames.com/id/login official website.
- Select “Log in with Xbox Live” and enter your Microsoft login details to link your account.
- Launch Google Chrome and navigate to xbox.com/play.
- Tap on the blank profile picture at the top of the homepage.
- Sign in to your Microsoft account.
- You will need to add Cloud Gaming to your Android Home Screen, but this is optional.
- To add Xbox Cloud Gaming to your home screen, tap on the three dots at the top right corner of the page.
- Select Add to Home Screen, then rename the link and tap on Add from the box at the center of the page.
- Finally, open the link to launch the game and tap on the play icon to start playing Fortnite on Xbox Cloud Gaming via your Android device.
There you have it. The above steps and guidelines are the simple and easy ways to play Fortnite on your android, iPhone, and iPadOS device through the Xbox Cloud Gaming Service.
RECOMMENDED <<< Football Manager 2022 – New Features And Release Date | FM22