There are different Credit Cards Issued by Comenity Bank but one of them that comes with great benefits and perks is the World Market Credit Card. The World Market Credit Card is otherwise known as the cost-plus world Mastercard. With this card, you can earn rewards and special financing and can save for as long as six or twelve months with no interest when you pay in full. Also, this card allows you to pay your bill, manage your account conveniently online, check rewards, and sign up to receive electronic statements.
Furthermore, cost plus world market credit card comes with money savings benefits and special perks. When approved, you’ll get five percent cash back rewards on purchases made through them or a partner company like Beyond and Bed Bath. Also, you will get one percent cash back everywhere else and two percent cash back on fuel purchases. Cost-plus world Mastercard offers exclusive imported items you cannot get elsewhere. These items include gourmet food such as syrup, tea, coffee, pasta, and other perishable goods. Also, they offer outdoor furniture, dining furniture, home décor, unique gifts, home office items, and housewares from all over the world.
World Market Credit Card Overview
Besides, when you sign up for the world market rewards program, you can save 15% on your first purchase after signing up. You’ll also get access to earn rewards for coffee purchases. Other text deals and exclusive deals are offered through this membership as well. For every $1 spent at cost world plus market, you’ll earn 5% back in rewards and for every $1 spent at gas stations and grocery stores, you’ll earn 2% back in rewards. While you’ll earn one percent back in rewards for every $1 spent anywhere else. In addition, there six-month special financing when you spend $250 to $499.99 at cost plus the world market and its family brands. There’s also twelve-month special financing when you spend $500 or more at cost plus world market and its family brands.
When you shop outside the world market, you can earn a $25 gift certificate when you make a purchase using your world market credit card. when you make a minimum purchase of $1,000 within the first six months anywhere Mastercard logo is located outside of Buybuy Baby, Christmas tree shops, Bed Bath & Beyond, and That!
Rates and Fees
In addition, the world marker credit card does not charge an annual fee and its APR [Annual Percentage Rate] for purchases is 16.24%, 20.24%, or 26.24%. Late payment and returned payment fees are $38 and interest on foreign transactions is 3%. There are no fees for cash advances while the APR for transfer balance is 28.24%. Above all, there is a grace period of 23 days.
Benefits of World Market Mastercard
When you apply for the cost-plus world market credit card, you’ll enjoy the following benefits;
- There are no annual fees charged for using this card.
- You’ll get special financing for six or twelve months.
- Cardholders get 2% back in rewards for every $1 spent at gas stations and grocery stores.
- Also, you’ll get one percent back in rewards in any other Mastercard accepted locations.
- Five percent cash rewards on all purchases made at cost-plus world market and its family brands.
You can enjoy all these benefits when you make purchases at the cost-plus world market and in any of its family brands.
Cost Plus World Market Mastercard Application
Applying for the world market credit card is very easy and the application won’t take much of your time. Hence, you can follow the steps below to apply;
- Visit the cost-plus world market credit card application page.
- On the application page, start by entering your personal information such as your middle name, first name, suffix, last name, social security number, date of birth, annual income.
- Then proceed to the contact information and enter your street address, suite, or apartment [optional], zip code, state, city, email address, confirm the email address, mobile phone, alternate phone.
- Choose if you want to add an authorized buyer to your account by clicking on the Yes or No button. When applying, you can only add one. But when your account is open, you can add up to four authorized buyers.
- Enter a referral code [optional].
- Finally, click on the Continue button.
From, there you will be directed on what to do further to complete your application process.
World Market Credit Card Login
Below are some guidelines to sign in to your cost-plus world market credit card account to manage your card.
- Visit the cost-plus world market website on your mobile device.
- At the top of the homepage, click on the sign-in/join button.
- The sign in page will pop-up.
- Enter your user ID which is your username and password.
- Lastly, click on the SIGN IN button to log in to your account.
With these simple steps, you can access your account.