Voted as the best wedding insurance provider in 2019, Wedinsure has never failed to deliver the best-tailored wedding insurance to the people in the United Kingdom. With its cancellation policy and several levels of coverage, Wedinsure is the most recommended by several people who have used its services.
Wedinsure provides tailored policies to protect your wedding day. If things don’t go as planned on your wedding day, you can count on Wedinsure to provide financial protection. They provide coverage that ranges from $ 5,000 to $50,000 and costs as little as $50.
The wedding day is one of the most important times in everyone’s life. It is the day you are joined with your partner forever, making it one of the most valuable moments in life. Having everything go as planned would make the day even more special. Still, accidents are bound to happen. One way to prepare for this is by getting wedding insurance.
What is Wedding Insurance?
Wedding insurance is a policy that protects you if things don’t go as planned on your wedding day. They typically cover accidents or injuries that take place during the wedding ceremony.
Wedding insurance can reimburse the cost of your wedding if canceled or postponed due to weather conditions, illness, an issue with the wedding planner, or injury.
Why Should I Get Wedding Insurance?
Having everything go as planned on your wedding day gives you an unusual joy, Unfortunately, accidents are bound to happen and this can cause spending out of pocket. Weddings are quite expensive, with an average wedding costing up to $28,000, which is quite a lot. Now, imagine if you have paid for this and then, weeks before your wedding, a relative falls ill, leading to the postponement of your wedding.
Without wedding insurance, all the money will be lost. But a wedding insurance policy will provide enough financial protection if things don’t go as planned. This will cover the postponement and cancellation due to certain circumstances. Furthermore, the wedding insurance policy also covers personal liability, wedding gifts, photography, damage to ceremonial attire, and wedding supplies.
Features of Wedinsure Wedding Insurance
Wedinsure offers a wide range of coverage in their wedding insurance policy as well as other services to suit the needs of the policyholder.
- 8 levels of cover: Wedinsure provides 8 levels of coverage starting from $5,000 to $50,000.
- Cancellation: Wedinsure also provides cancellation or rearrangement due to an injury, death, or illness of a close relative or wedding guest.
- Weather conditions: Cancellation or rescheduling due to severe weather conditions such as snow, floods, or earthquakes.
- Financial protection: It covers the loss of payments if any wedding supplies aren’t available.
- Loss, damage, or theft of important items such as wedding gifts, flowers, ceremonial attire, cakes, and rings.
- Personal liability: All Wedinsure policies offer personal liability of up to $ 2 million as standard. Personal liability can also be increased to cover public liability for an extra premium.
- Nil excess: Wedinsure also covers nil excess on curtailment, rearrangement, and cancellation.
- Optional extras are available, including ceremonial swords, marquee coverage, and public liability extension.
- COVID-19: Wedinsure provides coverage for serious illness, self-isolation, or death due to COVID-19 that stops the guest from attending the wedding as planned.
- Excess Waiver: For an optional extra premium, policyholders can choose to lower their excess to zero for every selection of the policy.
All these features are subject to the terms and conditions of the Wedinsure wedding insurance policy.
What Does Wedinsure Wedding Insurance Cover?
Wedinsure provides financial protection for the cancellation or postponement of a wedding due to an accident, injury, illness, or weather conditions. It also covers a wide array of things, such as:
- Cancellation, rearrangement, and curtailment
- Ceremonial attire
- Wedding gifts
- Wedding cars and transport
- Photography and video
- The financial failure of wedding service vendors
- Wedding flowers, rings, attendants’ gifts, and the cake
The aforementioned are what Wedinsure wedding insurance covers.
Wedinsure Wedding Insurance Cover Levels
Wedinsure provides 8 levels of wedding insurance cover, which range from $5,000 to $50,000, with its costs starting from as little as $50. The table below shows the exact summary of the cover levels, prices, section limits, and excess.
|Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3||Tier 4||Tier 5||Tier 6||Tier 7||Tier 8||Excess|
|Cancellation and rearrangement||$5,000||$10,000||$15,000||$20,000||$25,000||$30,000||$40,000||$50,000||—-|
|financial failure wedding||$2,000||$3,000||$4,000||$5,000||$7,000||$8,000||$10,000||$15,000||$100|
|Photography and video||$1,000||$2,000||$3,000||$4,000||$5,000||$6,000||$7,000||$8,000||$100|
|Wedding Rings, flowers, and cake||$1,000||$2,000||$3,000||$4,000||$5,000||$6,000||$7,000||$8,000||$100|
|Wedding cars and transport||$1,000||$2,000||$3,000||$4,000||$5,000||$6,000||$7,000||$8,000||$100|
How to Get a Wedding Quote on Wedinsure
To get a wedding insurance quote from Wedinsure, you need to visit the official website. Here is how to do it:
- Connect to the internet.
- Open your web browser and visit the Wedinsure official website at wedinsure.co.uk.
- On the homepage, tap the “Get a Quote” button.
- You will be taken to another page.
- Choose the tier of cover that correlates to the cost of your wedding.
- Tap the Next button.
- Choose an additional cover.
- Enter the details of your wedding and tap the Next button.
- Then input your details and your spouse’s details.
- Enter the contact details of the purchaser.
- Enter the address.
- Select how you know about Wedinsure.
- Choose if you would like to receive offers by email.
- Tap the Next button.
- Review the information and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Finally, enter your card details for payment and tap the Pay Now button.
The declaration will be sent to your email address. By following the steps carefully, you will successfully purchase q wedding insurance quote with Wedinsure.
How to File a Claim on Wedinsure
If you want to submit a claim to get reimbursement for the cost of your wedding, you can follow the steps provided below:
- Open your web browser and visit Wedinsure’s official website at www.wedinsure.co.uk
- On the homepage, tap the “Claims” button located at the top right corner of the page.
- Download a claim form from the Wedinsure website.
- Fill out the claim form.
- Provide the details of your claim.
- Some claims require extra information such as a medical report, purchase receipts, bank statements, and copies of the contract.
- After providing all the necessary information, the claim will be assessed and validated by White Horse.
You will be notified once your claim is processed.
When Should I Purchase Wedding Insurance?
It is advisable to purchase wedding insurance the moment you make payment for the wedding venue so that the deposit will be covered. You can purchase wedding insurance from Wedinsure up to 30 months before the wedding date and a minimum of one month before the wedding.
Does Wedinsure Cover Multiple Ceremonies and Receptions?
Yes, they do. Wedinsure covers up to 1 ceremony and 1 reception on every policy. If you have an extra ceremony, you can buy another policy to cover the separate events.
What If I Cancel My Wedding Insurance Policy?
Policyholders have 14 days to cancel their policy starting from the day it was purchased. If you want to cancel the policy, you can contact Wedinsure customer service or email them at customerwedinsure.co.uk. All premiums will be refunded except for claims made.