Do you need to make payments online? Try using WebMoney to make your transactions. With WebMoney, you can make and receive payments from anywhere in the world. Customers must first accept payments and store digital currency. Most forex brokers accept WebMoney payments.
WebMoney is among the most commonly used e-wallets for withdrawing and depositing money. You can use it to make online purchases, store money, transfer money, and receive money. When it comes to online transactions, most people are skeptical about them. But with this platform, your online transfer is quick and secure.
Furthermore, if you trade on Forex and you need to deposit funds into your live account, you can do that through WebMoney. It also accepts major currencies, and one of the few reasons that many major stockbroking platforms accept WebMoney is the ease with which large transactions can be managed.
And the number of brokers that accept WebMoney is increasing because of the fast and secure service that it provides.
If you are wondering what currencies WebMoney accepts for the transaction, they are Russian Rubles, US Dollars, Euros, Ukrainian Hryvnias, Belarussian Rubles, and Uzbek Sum. It offers you many easy and safe payment methods. The transaction fee for WebMoney is 0.8% per transaction.
WebMoney Sign Up
WebMoney is the fastest and most secure way to make payments online. You can make and receive payments from anywhere in the world. If you trade on Forex and you need to deposit funds into your live account, you can do that through Web Money.
WebMoney accepts the following currencies for transactions: Russian Rubles, US Dollars, Euros, Ukrainian Hryvnias, Belarussian Rubles, and Uzbek Sum. But before you can make any transactions, you need to open an account with Web Money first. Follow these steps to open an account:
- Go to the official website: wallet.webmoney.ru
- On the homepage, click “Sign up” at the top right corner of the page.
- You will be directed to another page. Choose your country and enter your phone number.
- Click continue
- Enter your personal details such as your name, date of birth, gender, country, address, valid email address,
- Click to Proceed
- Check the correctness of the data you entered and click Continue.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you which includes a registration code.
- After the registration code is sent to you, confirm your phone number by sending an SMS from your phone to one of the numbers on the page.
- Next, click continue.
- Create a new password.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you, and a code will be sent to you. Click the code, and you will be directed to your account.
After following all these steps, your Web Money account is ready and you can start making online transactions with the currency of your choice.
How to Deposit Money Through Web Money
Don’t worry, if you just opened your account and you are wondering how to deposit money into it, because in this segment I will show you how to do so. Follow the guide to deposit money into your Web Money account.
- Open the WebMoney Keeper Classic program
- Head over to the Transfer funds section on myAlpari.
- Choose WebMoney and select the account you would like to top up.
- Choose the amount you want to deposit, check if the data you entered is correct, and tap continue.
- Select WebMoney Keeper as your payment method.
- Enter the code shown to you in the picture, then click Next.
- Next, enter the number of your Web Money wallet, check if the information you entered is correct, and click Confirm payment.
Once the payment is completed, you will be redirected to the payment summary page. Head over to Transfer History to ensure your notification has been sent successfully.
How to Exchange Money From WebMoney to PayPal
Both WebMoney and PayPal are in high demand as many online portals accept both WebMoney and PayPal for payment. If you want to make an exchange, you need to make use of sites that exchange currencies.
You need to have both a PayPal and a WebMoney account before you can do the exchange. It is advisable to have a verified PayPal account and both the WebMoney and PayPal account must be owned by the same person. Then link your PayPal account to Web Money.
To make an exchange, select the payment system and currency pairs. Then click continue and you will be redirected to the calculation.