Warehouse Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship no Experience Needed – Based on the U.S. Bureau of Labor and Statistics, approximately 2,025,059 warehouse workers are employed in the U.S. This is with a yearly earning of $60,000 to $150,000 US Dollars yearly with good hourly pay. While 17.3% are women, 82.7% are men that work in a warehouse in the USA with good Pay. It is one of the industries in the United States that is in high demand for workers from across the world.
Currently, there are 3129+ warehouse jobs in the USA available on Indeed.com alone which require no experience. Everyone who is above the required age range can work and earn U.S Dollars ( United States Dollars ) which makes it good when it comes to Pay. Companies in the USA are now recruiting people from all over the world to help fill the shortage of warehouse workers. The best part is that you can find warehouse jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship. It doesn’t matter whether you have experience or not as this is not part of the requriement.
Why no Experience Needed and Added Benefit
In addition to getting a visa sponsorship from a U.S warehouse company, you can access a wide range of benefits. Some of the common benefits enjoyed by warehouse workers in America include paid leave, sick days off, health and dental insurance, etc. Both male and female warehouse workers in the USA can earn up to $37,969 to $38,036 annually. Whether you have experience in warehousing or you are new to the field, you can apply for available positions.
Some of the common positions you can apply for include: laborer, freighter, stocker, and material movers. Others include industrial truck and tractor operators; warehouse managers; associates; inventory analysts; and a variety of other positions. It is, however, worthwhile to note that warehouse jobs are easy and the application process can be a bit complicated. However, applying for a job opportunity in this field can expose you to new ideas, expand your career, and provide other advantages.
What is Warehouse Job With Visa Sponsorship All About
Firstly, a warehouse worker is an individual that works in a warehouse. You can work in a warehouse as a driver, manager, inventory analyst, and more. The duties of a warehouse worker may include delivering materials; recording and keeping inventories; packaging items, etc.
The best places to find warehouse jobs are in manufacturing and distribution companies. Such as food and beverages, furniture, clothes, and many more. On the other hand, a warehouse job with visa sponsorship means you can work and live in the United States with the help of a sponsor.
Your travel expenses and other minor fees will be covered by your employer or sponsor. However, you must also be financially stable before you can apply for a visa sponsorship job. If not, your application might be terminated by the American government.
What Are the Duties of Warehouse Workers in the United States?
The duties and responsibilities of warehouse workers in the US can vary from one provider to the other. Also, you can only determine the duties of a warehouse worker in a country based on the position you are applying for. However, some of the common duties of warehouse workers in America include;
- Product or goods loading and unloading
- Inventory counting and tracking, as well as replenishing warehouse shelves.
- Taking deliveries, loading items onto vehicles, and retrieving items from the warehouse.
- Warehouse management, maintenance, shipping, and customer service.
- Performing tasks to meet shipping and receiving deadlines.
- Carrying and packaging of products for supply.
- Monitoring the packaging and loading of items.
- Ensuring items are delivered to the right customer.
The above-listed duties and responsibilities are some of the few duties of a warehouse worker. Other duties and responsibilities will be stated by your employer or sponsor.
How Much Does a Warehouse Worker Earn in America?
A foreign worker working in the United States as a warehouse worker can earn up to $37,969 to $38,036 a year. However, this is based on your qualifications and years of experience. For instance, an entry-level warehouse worker can earn $19,526. While an experienced warehouse worker can earn $34,938. Also, your location and the size of the firm can determine your annual salary.
Top Companies Hiring Warehouse Workers in the U.S.
There are numerous companies in USA hiring and offering warehouse jobs with visa sponsorship to foreigners. Therefore, you can get a job offer from one of the best warehouse companies in the country. Some of the most popular companies in the United States that are looking for warehouse workers with sponsorships are:
- The Home Depot
- Amazon Flex
- Express Employment Professionals
- Lowe’s Home Improvement
- Mechdyne Corporation
Requirements Needed to Apply for Warehouse Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Every applicant who would like to apply for warehouse jobs in the United States must meet the requirements of the US government. They must also meet the standard policies of their employer or sponsor. The common requirements of warehouse workers in the US include;
- Authorization from the United States government to live and work in the state.
- High School Degree Certification or its equivalent.
- Previous Experience in Warehouse Jobs or Similar Jobs.
- Applicant must possess a verified ID or driver’s license.
- Must be physically and mentally strong to work for long hours.
- Aspirants must pass the compulsory USA Drug Test.
- Good Written and Verbal Communication.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- CV/resume that meets the requirements of the United States
How to Apply for Warehouse Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in the U.S.
In this part of the article, we will be discussing the steps and guidelines to apply for warehouse jobs in USA with a free visa. You can start your application process online by following the above-listed instructions.
- Search for Warehouse Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in USA on Indeed.com, Glassdoor, or Google Jobs.
- Once you have found a job that meets your qualifications, tap on the apply icon on the homepage.
- Create and upload a standard resume or CV that meets the American standard.
- Enter your personal information and follow the prompts.
After completing your job application process, visit the US Embassy or Consulate in your country or region to complete your application. Note: Your employer will have to file a petition for sponsorship with the USCIS on your behalf.