The advent of different GPS Navigation Apps has made it easier for every individual to get and locate their destination. These various GPS navigation apps provide mapping, search, turn by turn navigation, and off-road navigation features. Some of these GPS navigation apps are Google Maps, Apple Maps, Waze, VZ Navigator, and a lot more. However, we will be discussing VZ Navigator in today’s write-up. What is VZ Navigator and how do I download the App. The VZ Navigator is premium software that provides you with complete, accurate, and easy-to-use navigation assistance.
VZ Navigator tells you where you are and what’s nearby, it provides turn by turn directions to get to your destination on time and without hassle. It is an app that falls under the Travel and Location category. The App was created by Verizon to empower all mobile users both Android and iOS to easily locate places like Restaurants, Coffee shops, Gas stations, and a lot more. The VN Navigator application provides you with an enhanced 3D map, Local search feature, and turn by turn voice guidance to enable get to your destination quickly and effectively.
Is VZ Navigator Free to Use?
VZ Navigator has earlier mention is a premium application that costs only $ 4.99 per month or you can use it for a day for only $0.99. However, they offer all their new users a free 30 days trial period, and afterward, you will be charged $4.99 monthly. The App comes with several amazing features which you will find really intriguing. Check out the next outline for the features of the Application.
Features of VZ Navigator
VZ Navigator comes with loads and loads of features and that is why the App is among the best GPS App on the internet. From its simple interface to its search feature and down to its Roadside assistance feature, you will find the app really helpful. Below are some of the features of the Verizon Navigator app;
- Local search information such as businesses, movies, gas stations and other points of interest
- It enables you share your current location with other
- Spoken and Visual turn by turn directions
- Ability to customize quick search panel with your favorite brands and categories
- Visual and spoken speed Limit alerts
- It provides you with Lane Guidance
- Natural Landmark Guidance
Aside from the above listed, Verizon Navigator allows you to manually or automatically route around traffic. It is easy to use, saves time, and above all helps you navigate with confidence and safety. With all these features and many other advanced features, VZ Navigator is definitely worth using.
VZ Navigator App Download
The Verizon Navigator App is compatible with all Android smartphones and tablets. You can also use the VZ Navigator on your iPhones and selected window phones. The App can be downloaded from Google Play and the App Store. To download the App, follow the steps and guidelines below;
- From your phone home scree, tap on the Google play or App store
- Using the search bar, search for the VZ Navigator APP
- Tap on the App once found
- Click on the install or Get icon
Afterward, the App will automatically start downloading into your device. Now launch and open the App on your device. You can start enjoying your free 30-day trial period. Note that; you can unsubscribe anytime by using the My Account menu option in the app within 30 days of downloading the app to avoid being charged.
How to Use Verizon Navigator
Having selected your plan on this navigator, you can proceed to start making use of it. Depending on your data plan, you may be charged for use of this service [$1.99 per MB]. Travel smarter with the next generation of VZ Navigator.
- All your personalized content lives right on your home screen.
- On the homepage, customize with all your favorite brands and categories.
- Get real-time traffic & travel time for your most important places.
- Take the fastest routes or view alternates.
- Pick the route you want and click Go.
There you have it! Simply sit back and relax and allow VZ Navigator to guide you everywhere you travel.