If you reside in the United States and you use trio credit card, chances are that you might have heard of truly simple credit card. Both trio credit card and truly simple credit card are issued by the fifth third bank. But in this article, we’ll be talking about the truly simple credit card. If you are in need of a credit card with fifteen initial months of no interest, then fifth third truly simple can be a good option to go for. Truly simple credit card is a Mastercard that comes with Mastercard priceless cities feature, which allows you to access special offers on events in various cities.
The fifth third truly simple credit card is a true card according to its name. It offers one of the major benefits surrounded by everyday spending perks. The truly simple credit card is suitable for;
- Those who Want a card with 0% interest for one year or more.
- People that are preparing to make an extensive transaction that will require multiple billing cycles to pay off.
- Devotees of touchless payments technology
- Those who already have existing credit accounts at higher interest rates that they can transfer to a credit card with a low APR.
Furthermore, fifth third bank truly simple credit card does not charge an annual fee. This is one of the best features of this card. Also, truly simple credit card from fifth third bank appeals comes mostly from its interest rate promotions.
How Truly Simple Credit Cards Works
Occasionally, new cardholders get an introductory period with low APR that lasts for a certain number of months are opening the account. its promo rates simply apply to new purchases, balance transfers, or both. Meanwhile, it requires a good to excellent credit score of 670 or higher to apply. Which means it is not for those with fair to poor credit. Also, it has a purchase APR variable of 14.24% to 2524% which is 0% intro for the first 15 billing cycles. A balance transfer APR variable of 14.24% to 25.24% which is also 0% intro for the first 15 billing cycles. In addition, fees on foreign transaction is 3% of the transaction value and interest free period is up to 23 days. Late payment fee cost as much as $38 and there is no fee for additional cardholder.
Besides, 27.24% variable of cash advance rate applies as well as cash advance fee of $5 or 4% of the cash advance amount, whichever is greater. On the contrary, fifth third bank truly simple does not offer any rewards. As a result, it is not a good card for people who plan to pay off their charges in full each billing period. Another downside is that this card does not offer sign-up bonus or ongoing annual bonus scheme. While truly simple credit card from fifth third bank does not have an annual fee, there are couple of fees worth pointing out. There is a pricey balance transfer fee, for instance, as well as a fee for foreign purchases. Its regular APR is extremely high as well. The exact amount depends on your overall creditworthiness. But it is basically certain to be high for you to be content paying it.
Benefits of Fifth Third Truly Simple
Additionally, you might want to know if truly simple card from fifth third bank has any other notable perks. There are several benefits available to cardholders. Some of them are;
- Extended warranty program, price protection benefits and cell phone protection.
- If you pay your monthly mobile phone bill with truly credit card, you are qualified for coverage against phone damage or theft.
- There is no annual fee.
- You’ll enjoy excellent 0% APR promotion.
- It is a Mastercard and it has master card backed benefits.
- No penalty interest on APR. You won’t get penalized if you make a late payment.
- It has a designed digital wallet compatibility to save a time at checkout.
- Zero liability fraud protection.
With this card, you stand a chance to enjoy these amazing benefits.
Who Can Apply for Truly Simple Credit Card
Unfortunately, there are restrictions on who can apply for the truly simple credit card from fifth third bank. If you reside in a state where fifth third has bank branches, you can apply irrespective of whether you are already a customer. To be able to apply, you need to reside in the following eligible states in the United States.
- West Virginia
- North Carolina
If you however do not reside in any of these states, you can only apply if you have been a fifth third deposit customer for at least three months and your deposit balance is greater than $0.
Requirements to Apply for Truly Simple Card
To apply for the fifth third bank truly simple, you must note the following;
- Be up to 18 years of age.
- Have a minimum credit score of 670.
- You must have a social security number [SSN] and a valid state ID or driver’s license.
How to Apply for Truly Simple Credit Card
Applying for the truly simple credit card from fifth third bank is pretty easy. If you truly need a competitive APR credit card that is perfect for balance transfers, the truly simple credit card is a top selection for that. You can however follow the steps below to apply.
- Visit the fifth third bank website for truly simple credit card.
- On the homepage, click on the Apply Now button.
- You will then be taken to the application page.
- To get started, enter your user ID, password, and offer code [optional].
- Then click on the Log in button.
From there, you can complete your application by entering your personal information. Then, review and submit your application. If you carefully follow these steps, you can easily apply for the card.