Are you in search of truck driver jobs in Canada for 2022? Then this write-up is certainly for you. In today’s article, we’ll tell you everything you need to know about the current truck driver jobs in Canada, including how to apply, what you’ll need to know to apply, and the amount you can earn monthly.
In the meantime, the trucking company places a high value on its employees, regarding them as one of its most valuable assets. Companies are now willing to spend enough to have an experienced and dependable truck driver.
Especially with the shortage of truck drivers in Canada and the recognition of truck driving jobs. Meanwhile, commercial truck driver positions are among the most challenging but most enjoyable careers in Canada since they allow drivers to travel across the country for no additional cost.
Depending on your earnings, you might visit a variety of gorgeous sites in Canada. Several businesses in Canada give qualified truck drivers a variety of employment benefits and competitive pay. However, being a truck driver in Canada comes with its challenges. But it can also be easy for people who are well experienced in the job.
If you are in search of truck driver jobs in Canada, you must carry out thorough research before applying. We understand that searching for truck driver jobs in Canada can be challenging and even time-consuming, especially for foreigners.
What is the Average Salary for Truck Drivers in Canada?
On the contrary, the average salary of truck drivers cannot be fully estimated as it depends on the area and the company you are working for. However, according to the most recent statistics and based on our research, the greatest hourly average earnings are in Edmonton, Alberta, at $30.00 per hour.
The lowest hours are in Fredericton or Oromocto, New Brunswick, at $17.00 per hour. Full-time individuals in this field may expect to earn between $35,000 and $60,000 per year. You can check out the next outline for some of the latest truck driver jobs for 2022.
List of Truck Driver Jobs in Canada for 2022
In this section of the article, we will be providing you with a comprehensive list of some of the current 2022 truck driver jobs in Canada. Here are some of the jobs to check out:
- Class 1 Truck Driver Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Company Limited.
- Rocky View Truck Driver Job.
- Class 1 Linehaul Driver.
- Winch and a heavy haul truck driver.
- VVI Construction, Ltd. Heavy Truck Driver
- Garbage Truck Driver Side Loader.
- International Long Haul Truck Driver.
- SRG Trucking, Ltd., Long Haul Truck Driver.
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Delivery Truck Driver.
- B&R Eckel’s Transport Ltd. Flatbed Truck Driver.
- MULTANI ENTERPRISE CANADA LTD.
- M.Brar Trucking Corporation.
- Unicorn Products Ltd. Driver Dump Truck.
- Arman Dhaliwal Transport Ltd. Truck Driver, Long Haul.
Requirements to Apply for Truck Driver Jobs in Canada
Certain requirements need to be met before you can apply for a truck driver’s job in Canada. In this part of the article, we will be showing you the necessary and important requirements to apply for a truck driver job. Check out the list below.
- You don’t need to have a degree, certificate, or diploma.
- Must be able to speak English or French fluently.
- Driver License, Class 3/3r\F/DF License, Class 5/5F/G License, and Air Brakes Endorsement.
- You must have 3 or 5 years of driving experience.
- Accident or Incident Reports, Maintenance and Repair Reports
- Driver’s Validity License Check and Driving Record Check.
Finally, you must either fall under the tractor-trailer, flatbed, or dump truck driver category, and you must be willing to work as a team. You can check the outline for steps and guidelines to apply for truck driver jobs in Canada.
Steps to Applying for Truck Driver Jobs in Canada Online
Applying for truck driver jobs in Canada isn’t as difficult and challenging as you might think. The process is easy and simple to go about. However, you must meet the required requirements to apply for the job. You will find thousands of truck driver job vacancies online. Here are the steps and guidelines to follow:
- Search online for the best truck driver jobs in Canada.
- Carefully go through the job review, requirements, location, and salary.
- If you like the job, click on the Apply icon.
- Read through the job information for the last time.
- Then, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
When applying, make sure to enter your correct information and go through the information you have entered before clicking on “submit.”