TP-Link recently just ventured into robot vacuums with the advent of their brand new Tapo robot vacuum. The Tapo RV10 is a budget-friendly vacuum and mop combo, while the other robot vacuum, the Tapo RV10 Lite, cuts the mop, doubles the dustbin size, and cuts the cost by 10%.
The Tapo Robot vacuum has a battery of 2600 mAh that allows it to last up to 3 hours of continuous cleaning and then returns to the charging dock when the battery is low. It is built with a 200-pA strong suction, and it automatically recharges itself.
This new robot vacuum is designed with lots of perks that make it very desirable to many. Here are some of the features of this vacuum:
- Vacuum and Mop Combo: A 3-level electronic mop deals with sticky messes and kitchen grease for a more thorough clean. It has a water tank of over 10 ounces. Before using this robot vacuum, remove the mop attachment before vacuuming rugs or carpet.
- High efficiency S-shaped for higher cleaning efficiency and lesser omissions when compared with random path robotic vacuums.
- 4 Level Suction Modes: This vacuum has up to 2000Pa of strong suction that can easily clean pet hair, daily messes, and heavy debris. It has a quiet cleaning cycle and produces less noise (53 dB) while in use. It is also quieter than a running microwave.
- Simple control through the Tapo app or with voice: Tailor scheduling and switch clean modes at home or anywhere else with the Tapo mobile app. You can pair it with Google Home or Alexa to control it with voice commands.
- Long-lasting battery and auto-charging: This robot can auto-charge for up to 3 hours of continuous cleaning with a 2600 mAh battery and can clean up your home on a single charge. It automatically returns back to the charging dock when the battery gets low and then restarts from where it left off. Allow the robot vacuum to start cleaning from the cleaning base.
- Auto-Boost for Your Carpets: The higher the suction power when shifting from a hard surface to a carpet, the more important it is that you always detach the mop attachment before you start vacuuming.
- Climbs when needed without effort over thick carpets and doorsills less than 2 cm (0.79 in).
- Anti-Drop Protection: It has multiple cliff sensors and prevents falls down stairs and ledges.
How Much Does TP-Link Tapo Robot Vacuum Cost?
TheTP-Link Tapo Robot Vacuum costs about $229.99 for the Tapo RV10 Lite, while the Tapo RV10 is sold for $249.99. This is the official price that the company sells the robot vacuum for.
Where Can I Buy a TP-Link Tapo Robot Vacuum?
There are several online stores where you can get this robot vacuum. You can even visit the official website to place your order for the robot vacuum. Here are some online stores you can purchase this vacuum from:
- Best Buy
- Home Depot
These are some of the online stores that you can purchase the TP-Link Tap Robot Vacuum from. You can also visit the TP-Link official website to order the robot vacuum.