When Tik Tok was launched in September 2017, no one ever thought well of the video-sharing app. People started paying attention to it a few months ago when well-known musical apps started engaging. But now, Tik Tok Web has become one of the most well-known platforms in the world today.
Furthermore, people can’t seem to go a day without being on the platform. Especially among teenagers, Tik Tok has experienced a massive rise. Hardly, can you see a teenager who has the slightest clue about what Tik Tok is all about, maybe they are not from this planet?
In the meantime, the web version of Tik Tok has turned a lot of people, both teens and young people, into celebrities and social media influencers in a blink of an eye, which has also boosted the platform’s funds and given it the fame it possesses today. Those already on Tik Tok can relate to all I have said.
There must have been times when you heard of some trending TikTok challenges or videos. You can’t just help it but get tempted to watch them to find out what they are.
You can also start looking for means to be able to watch TikTok videos online without an account. For those on Tik Tok, this article is for you, and for those who prefer watching online viral videos than using the Tik Tok app, this article is specifically for you.
How To Watch TikTok Videos Via the Web
- If you are using either a PC or Mac or mobile phone and you don’t want to watch Tik Tok with the app. These are different ways to achieve it.
- Simply go to the browser on your various device and type in tiktok.com
- The Tik Tok home page will load up (you can start scrolling up to watch popular videos posted already without signing in)
- But if you want to sign in to your Tik Tok account to enjoy the full gist…
- Simply tap on login found at the top right corner of the web page. (If you don’t have an account, you can simply sign up for one with your Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, or Instagram account.
- Once logged in, you will be directed to the Tik Tok home page.
- On the left-hand side, you will the following (For You, Following, Suggested accounts, and your top accounts).
- The For Your tabs show you recommended videos by Tik Tok, all depending on the kind of account you followed and your preference.
- The following tab allows you to follow people and their videos.
- The suggestion accounts are recommended members by Tik Tok you should follow.
- Finally, the Your top account are people you talk to regularly.
How To Upload Videos on Tik Tok Using a Web Browser
Doing this is not as complicated as it might seem, but before you can upload your video on Tik Tok, you need to sign in first and then follow the steps below:
- Once you’ve signed in, click on the cloud-shaped icon at the top-right corner of your screen to upload your video.
- After that, you will be redirected to the upload page
- Click the select video to upload button
- After uploading, you can add a caption, choose who can see your video, and pick an image cover.
- You can also decide if you want users to comment, duet, or stitch your video.
- After that hit the post button.
- Now your video is live.
Note that you can’t upload videos longer than 60 seconds and only MP4 or WebM videos can be uploaded. They also must have a resolution of about 720×1280.