It is no doubt that Telegram is one of the best Free and open sources, cross-platform, and cloud-based instant messaging software. It is often regarded as the new era of messaging because it is super-fast, simple to use, and free. And just like other messaging platforms that have an App, some of which include WhatsApp, Facebook, WeChat, etc. Telegram also has an App for all its mobile and desktop users. According to research Telegram has over 500 million active users and its App is one of the top 10 most downloaded apps in the world.
The Telegram App is completely free to download into all your operating Systems. It is available for Mobile devices like android, iPhone, iPad, and Windows phones. And for desktop users, the Telegram App is available for Pc, Mac, Linux, and Windows. With the Telegram App, you can easily send messages, Videos, and files of any type. You can also create groups for up to 200,000 people and also get to promote your brands to an unlimited audience. Furthermore, telegram through its App can take care of all your personal and business messaging needs. It is reliable, fast, and simple to use due to its awesome and unique interface.
Although you can login to telegram by QR Code through your desktop web browser. But downloading the App into your software is more preferable and convenient, as you will be able to enjoy its features faster and more securely. Keep reading to discover all the awesome features of the app.
Features Of the Telegram App
Telegram App comes with a wide variety of features that you might not find in other messaging apps on the internet. As you know, Telegram is a cloud-based messenger with smooth/seamless sync. This simply means you can access your messages from several devices at once and share an unlimited number of photos, videos, and files. It is for everyone who wants fast and reliable messaging and calls. And it is 100% free to use. Below are other features of the Telegram App;
- It enables you connect with people across the world faster
- End to end Encrypted Voice and Video Calls
- With the App, you can send media and files unlimitedly
- Your messages and chat are securely stored from hacker
- It allows you to access your messages from any device
- You can create groups and share large videos or document
- It is complete Free and open
Another notable feature of the telegram App is its privacy. Your data and information are completely safe and they will never share your data with third parties. It also has one of the most powerful photo and video editing tools, which enables you to customize and change the appearance of your app. Like I said the features are extensive and all cannot be mentioned. But be rest assured that you will get the best messaging experience with the telegram App.
Telegram App Download
The Telegram App as earlier mention is available for download in almost all your operating systems or applications. You can download and use Telegram on your smartphones, tablets, and even your desktop devices like windows, Mac, and Linux. And don’t forget you can also choose to use the telegram web. When you download the App, you can login to telegram on any of your devices at the same time. In the meantime, steps and guidelines on how to download the app on your android, iOS, pcs, windows, Mac, and Linux will be provided below. However, the telegram app can be downloaded for mobile users from the Google Play Store and App Store respectively. While for desktop users, you can download the App from the Telegram official website. Check the outline below, for each downloading process.
Download For Mobile Users
- Tap to open your Google Play store or Apple Store
- Use the search bar to search for the Telegram App
- Tap on the App once found from the options
- Click on the Install or Get Icon
- Launch and open the App
Download For Windows
- Open your window web browser
- Go to the official website of Telegram
- Once at the homepage, navigate downward
- Tap on PC/Mac/Linux
- You will then be redirected to another page
- Click on Get telegram for windows x64 or Get telegram for windows, depending on your window version
- Then, Immediately the App will be downloaded on your window
- Install the App and grant it permission to run on your window
Download For Linux
- Tap to open the web browser of your Linux
- Visit the official website of telegram @ telegram.org
- Scroll down the homepage of telegram
- Click on PC/Mac/Linux
- On the next page, tap on Get telegram for Linux x64
- The App will immediately start downloading on your device
- To complete the process, install and allow the App run on your Linux
Download For macOS
- Tap to open your Mac web browser
- Go to the official website of Telegram @telegram.org
- Navigate down the homepage
- Click on MacOS
- You will be redirected to another page
- Tap on Get telegram for macOS
- The App immediately start downloading on your device
Finally, Install, Launch and allow the App run on your Mac. If you are having an issue downloading the Telegram App on your Mac device from the official website. You can also download telegram for Mac from the Mac App Store. In conclusion, after downloading the telegram app on any of your preferred devices or operating system. You can proceed to create or sign up for an account with Telegram, or you can login to your account if you already have one.