Swift Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – Swift Transportation is one of the largest trucking companies in North America. It was first founded in 1966 and since its inception, it has been providing the best services to its customers. Swift Transportation boasts over 16,000 trucks and 60,000 trailers. Additionally, they offer different truck driving jobs in America.
Some of which include OTR, Regional, Local, Dry Van, Flatbed, Intermodal, and more. They transport manufactured goods, perishable and non-perishable goods, paper products, and other items. In fact, Swift is among the world’s leading trucking companies. The company is committed to helping drivers globally find and get suitable jobs.
Currently, Swift Transportation is hiring foreign workers by offering them driver jobs in USA with visa sponsorship. Your travel expenses will be covered by Swift once your application has been approved. The best part is that you can apply for swift driver jobs irrespective of your location or region.
With CDL training and other compulsory requirements, you can find and apply for rewarding truck jobs on Swift. Whether you are an experienced or a novice driver, you can apply for jobs on Swift. Additionally, students looking for truck driving jobs can find suitable positions in the company. You can apply for a Swift Driving Academy job as a student and earn a competitive salary.
Swift Driver’s Average Salary and Job Position
In this section of the article, we will be discussing the job position and average salary of drivers on Swift. In the meantime, based on research, drivers in the US can earn up to $50,340 a year. However, as a Swift driver, you can earn more than the national average salary. But this depends on your qualifications and the position. Below is a table showing the type of job position and salary of Swift drivers in USA.
|JOB TYPE||Annual Average Salary||Top Annual Salary 25%|
|Dry Van OTR||$59,400-$68,300||$92,800|
|Dry Van Dedicated||$61,300-$68,400||$91,700|
You can apply for any of the above positions on Swift and earn an above-average salary. However, aside from a competitive salary, you can access a wide range of benefits. Check out the next outline.
Benefits of Applying for Swift Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
The benefits of working for Swift Transportation are many. In this part of the review, we will be discussing the benefits you can access. The benefits of swift driver jobs include:
- Employee assistance.
- Full Scholarships for Military Veterans, Correctional Officers, and Dependent Spouses.
- Dental and vision coverage.
- 401K and stock purchase benefit
- Medical coverage.
- Free drug prescription.
- Free training.
- Tuition assistance.
Requirements to Apply for Swift Driver Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship
You must meet the company’s requirements before applying for a job vacancy at Swift Transportation.
- The minimum age requirement is 21 years and above.
- An applicant must have a Class A commercial driver’s license or be about to earn one.
- CDL A holder must have had no DUIs in the previous ten years.
- If you are not a CDL A holder, you must have had no DUL for the past five years.
- You should have had no major accidents past Five years.
- Applicant must have a clean driving history
- You must undergo and pass the DOT physical and drug test.
- An applicant must not have experienced more than one avoidable accident in the last two years.
- Only received two moving violations or less in the previous two years.
How to Apply for Driving Jobs with Visa Sponsorship on Swift
As stated above, Swift Transportation has been in operation since 1966, and they offer one of the best trucking services. They have the largest trucking fleet in North America. Experienced and new truck drivers are offered driving jobs in the country.
Applying for a truck driving job on Swift opens you to a wide range of opportunities and benefits. To start your Swift Online application, follow the steps and guidelines below;
- Visit the official website of Swift Transportation in your web browser.
- You will find the application page at the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your first and last name, active email address, and mobile number.
- Also, input your zip code and select your state.
- Then, select your Driving Experience.
- Finally, click on the “Agree” icon and tap on “SUBMIT.”
You can also call 866-437-3050 for steps and guidelines on how to find and apply for a lucrative truck driving job.
CHECK IT OUT <<< JB Hunt Driver Jobs With Visa Sponsorship