The State Farm Good Neighbor Visa Card is an ideal card for people who don’t want to pay an annual fee for their credit card. This card is a low APR card created for people who want a dynamic APR for daily living. The State Farm Good Neighbor Visa Card provides an astonishing introductory offer of 0% APR for over 18 months on purchases and balance transfers.
The State Farm Good Neighbor Visa Card has an intensely competitive APR for people with a good credit history. This credit card is issued by U.S. Bank and is focused on people that want a dynamic APR for daily purchases they make with the card. One of the merits of this card is that it protects against fraud and there are no annual fees.
Furthermore, the State Farm Good Neighbor Visa Card is an ideal option for people who also want to make a balance transfer with the card. Unlike other cards, this credit card doesn’t charge an annual fee and accepts co-signers. In addition, the card also benefits from several features from Visa.
Why Should I Get the State Farm Good Neighbor Visa Card?
This credit card is ideal for people who don’t want rewards but a competitive APR. Also, there is no annual fee for this credit card. If you are the type that travels a lot, you might consider this card because it has several travel benefits.
State Farm Good Neighbor Visa Card Rates & Fees
Before getting the card, you should be aware of the interest rate and fees to know if this credit card suits you.
- Regular APR: 16.99% – 25.99%
- Purchase Introductory APR: 0% intro APR for the first 18 months
- For balance transfers made within two months of account opening, there is a 0% intro APR for the first 18 months.
- Balance transfer fee: 3% of total transfer amount or $5 minimum, whichever is greater.
- 3% of all international transactions.
- Cash advance: 28.245 variable
- Annual fee: $0
These are the interest rates and fees for the State Farm Good Neighbor Visa.
Benefits of State Farm Good Neighbor Visa Card
The State Farm Good Neighbor Visa comes with a lot of perks that cardholders get to enjoy, and they include:
- No annual fee.
- Travel and emergency services: Cardholders have access to emergency services while traveling.
- Extended warranty: A year’s warranty for legitimate purchases made with the credit card
- Roadside dispatch: Cardholders get emergency roadside assistance.
- Fraud protection
- Apply Pay integration
- For the first 18 months, there is a 0% introductory APR on balance transfers and purchases.
- Auto rental collision damage protection: Without collision coverage, your rental vehicle will be covered when paying with this credit card.
- Travel Insurance.
- Mobile phone protection: Your cell phone can be reimbursed up to $6,000 if it is damaged or stolen when you pay your monthly phone bill.
- Reduce the cost of unexpected expenses: If a loss occurs, cardholders can be reimbursed up to $200 of their policy deductible.
- Accept co-signers: State Farm enables people to add a co-signer to improve their chances of getting the card, especially if they have a bad credit score.
These are the perks that cardholders of the State Farm Good Neighbor Card get to enjoy. On the contrary, it does not offer a sign-up bonus, cashback, or rewards, and you’ll incur 3% charges on every foreign transaction you make.
What Credit Score Do I Need for State Farm Good Neighbor Visa Card?
Before you are approved for this credit card, you need to have an excellent credit score. This credit card requires a minimum credit score of 690 to be eligible for approval. However, if you have a bad credit score, you can add a co-signer to improve your chances of getting this card or consider other credit cards.
How to Apply for a State Farm Good Neighbor Visa Card
The State Farm Good Neighbor Visa Card is issued by the U.S. Bank National Association, so you can apply for it via the U.S. Bank website. The application process usually takes less than five minutes. You can apply either as a State Farm customer or as a guest. Follow the guidelines below to apply;
- Connect to the internet.
- Navigate to https://alliance.usbank.com/en-us/statefarm/credit-cards/good-neighbor-visa-credit-card.html.
- Once the page loads, click on the ”Apply Now” button.
- Click ”Log in” if you are a State Farm customer, and if not, click on ”Continue as Guest”.
- This takes you to the application page.
- Enter your first name, middle name, last name, suffix, email, and phone number.
- Select “Save and Continue.”
- On the next page, enter your date of birth, address, select your housing status, and country of citizenship.
- Tap “Save and Continue.”
With a few more pushes of a button, you will be done with the application process. If, however, you’re finding it difficult to apply for a card, you can contact your State Farm agent. If, after applying, you’re approved, the company will get back to you.
How to Use State Farm Good Neighbor Visa Card
There are certain ways that you can use this credit card, and they include:
- Don’t use this card for new purchases if you have used the introductory 0% APR to transfer the balance.
- Try as much as possible to avoid using this card overseas and for cash advances.
- When making a balance transfer, make sure to pay at least the minimum amount due every month. If you are more than 2 months late, your introductory APR will be lost.
State Farm Good Neighbor Visa Customer Service
If you are having trouble with the card, or you need help concerning the credit card, you can contact the customer care line on the official website, or email them directly at email@example.com.
RECOMMENDED <<< Aspiration Zero Credit Card – Earn Cash Back Rewards