Founded in 2013, Sonali Life Insurance Co., Ltd. was created in the board rooms of an organization formed thirty years ago. The main mission of the company was to provide its customers with the best life insurance coverage and quotes. And over the years, Sonali Life Insurance Company has been able to achieve its goals and objectives.
With over 86 branches and centers across the world, Sonali Life Insurance currently stands out as being one of the most popular life insurance companies in Bangladesh and India. Based on our research, the company uses the network strength of Rupali Insurance Co., Ltd. while promoting itself in the process.
Sonali Life Insurance offers its customers top-notch services such as income solutions, investments, and protection plans needed for financial security and retirement. It also provides you with transparent service as well as a fully integrated ERP system for life insurance.
New and intending policy holders can manage and organize their life insurance accounts online via their official website or through the mobile app. In addition, Sonali Life Insurance provides its agents and employees the opportunity to access their accounts and other services online.
As an agent or an employee of Sonali, you can visit www.sonalilife.com and then log in to your account using your correct credentials.
Sonali Life Eligibility
Before applying for a life insurance quote with Sonali Life Limited, you will need certain documents and credentials to get started. Here are some of the credentials and documents needed to apply for a policy with www.sonalilife.com.
- Your voter’s card, passport, driver’s license, or birth certificate.
- ID Number
- A valid bank account
- Email address and an active mobile number.
- Your permanent home and office addresses, as well as other information.
How to Apply for a Life Insurance Policy with Sonali
No doubt, a life insurance policy is important as it saves you from unexpected expenses and unforeseen situations such as accidents, death, and more. Applying for a life insurance policy with Sonali Life gives you access to a wide range of benefits and features offered by the company. Here are the steps and guidelines to be followed:
- Visit the official website of Soanlilife.com online.
- On the homepage, click on services and then select Apply for Policy.
- This will take you to the policy application page where you will need to enter your information and details.
- Enter your Document ID, Applicant Name, and your father and mother’s name.
- Select your gender and marital status.
- If you are married, enter your spouse’s name.
- Enter your profession, and date of birth.
- Also, enter your birthplace and then select your country and nationality.
- Enter your active mobile number and email address.
- Fill in your permanent home and office address and contact number.
- Select your educational qualification.
- Choose a document type, e.g., driver’s license, voter ID, birth certificate, passport, or SSC Certificate.
- Enter your document ID number.
- Input your bank name, bank branch, and bank account number.
- Upload your documents, signature, and photo.
- Lastly, click on NEXT and follow the on-screen instructions.
How to Register for an Account with Sonali Life Insurance
If you have applied for a life insurance policy with Sonali Life Insurance Limited and you have been approved, you can sign up for an account online. Signing up for an online account provides you access to your policy and quote anytime and any day.
You can conveniently check or view your receipt, make payments, and more without visiting any branch. Here are the steps and guidelines to follow:
- Visit www.SonaliLife.com.
- On the homepage, click on Policy Holder’s Login.
- On the next page, scroll down and tap on Register.
- Enter your document number (NID/passport provided).
- Then, enter your policy ID.
- Select a username for your account.
- Create a strong password.
- Select a secret question and enter the answer.
- Click on Get SMS Code and input the code sent to your mobile number.
- Lastly, click on “sign up” and follow the on-screen instructions.
If you already have an account with Sonalilife, you can simply login to your account. Check out the next outline for steps and guidelines on how to sign in to your account.
Sonali Life Insurance Policy Holder’s Login
As stated earlier, policy holders who have signed up for an online account can login to their account using their username and password. Here are the easy and simple steps and guidelines to follow:
- Visit the official website of Sonali Life Insurance Limited.
- Click on Policy Holder’s Login at the top of the page.
- On the login page, enter your account username.
- Also, enter your password.
- Then, click on Sign in.
Congratulation!!! You have successfully logged in to your Sonali.com Life account. Hence, you can now keep track of your policies, transactions, and more. Note: You can also download the Sonali Life Policy Holder Mobile App to manage your account on the go.
SonaliLife Insurance Agent Login
Agents who have registered for an account with Sonali Life Insurance Company can sign in to their account online. Here are the easy and simple steps to sign in to your Sonali Life Agent account:
- Go to the official Sonali Life Insurance website.
- On the homepage, click on Agent Login.
- Enter your username.
- Also, enter your password.
- Then, click on “sign in.”
Your login information will be automatically verified, and if it is accurate, you will be granted access to your account.
How to Login to Your Sonali Life Insurance Employee Account
Meanwhile, employees can also log in to their account online using their username and password. You will need a stable internet connection and a computer device. Here are some steps and guidelines to follow:
- Visit www.sonali.life.com on your web browser.
- Tap on Employee Login at the top of the homepage.
- On the sign-in page, enter your username.
- Also, enter your password.
- Lastly, click on Log in.
There you have it. The above steps and guidelines are easy and simple ways to sign in to your Sonali Life account as an employee of the company.
RECOMMENDED <<< Group Life Insurance – Meaning, Pros, And Cons