In our last article on eBay, we talked about how to sign in to eBay as a guest. But in this article, we’ll be showing you how you can sign in to your eBay account. Thus, this article is mainly meant for those who already have an eBay account. So, if you have registered with eBay but finding it difficult to access your account, this article will simply provide you a solution on that. Now the question to be asked here is; How can I sign in to my eBay account or how can I access my eBay account? Before I show you how to do that let me give you few details of what eBay is.
eBay is an online platform and also an e-commerce corporation that deals in consumer-to-consumer sales via its website. In other words, it provides an innovative way for customer interaction. eBay retails a wide range of items such as electronics, toys, vehicle parts and accessories, clothing [men and women], industrial tools, collectibles & art, and many more. On, eBay, you can simply get all these items at discounted and affordable prices. Apart from buying on eBay, you can also sell your own items. However, you can only do all of these when you sign in to your eBay account.
How to Sign in to Your eBay Account
In the meantime, you can sign in to your eBay account in diverse ways. eBay simply offers registered users to access their accounts in several ways. You can log in to your eBay account either with your email or username, or with Facebook, Google, or Apple. Hence, we’ll be showing you how to login to your eBay account using any of these methods.
Check It Out <<< eBay Sign in As a Guest – Buy & Track Order As a Guest | eBay Guest Login
Signing in With Your Email or Username
To login your eBay account with your email or username;
- Visit the eBay sign-in page
- You will see an empty field on that page. Enter your email or username on that field.
- Then click the blue ‘’Continue’’ button.
- On the next page, enter your password.
- Lastly, tap the blue ‘’Sign in’’ button.
Then eBay will sign in your account at once if your login details are correct.
How to Sign in to Your eBay Account With Facebook
To login your eBay account with Facebook;
- Visit the eBay sign-in page.
- Click ‘’Continue with Facebook’’.
- Now enter your email address or phone number associated with your Facebook account and your password.
- Then click ‘’Log In’’.
With these steps, you can access your eBay account using your Facebook account.
Signing in With Google
To sign in your account with Google;
- Go to the eBay sign-in page
- Choose ‘’Continue with Google’’.
- Enter the email address or phone number associated with your Google account and click ‘’Continue’’.
- Then enter your password and select ‘’Continue’’.
Signing in your eBay account with Google is quite easy and can be done using the steps above.
Signing in With Apple
To sign in your eBay account with Apple;
- Visit the eBay sign-in page.
- Choose ‘’Continue with Apple’’.
- Enter your Apple ID and click the arrow to proceed.
- On the next page, enter your password and click the arrow.
- Click ‘’Allow’’ in the pop-up.
- Input the six-digit Apple confirmation code sent to your device.
- Select ‘’Trust this browser’’.
- Lastly, click ‘’Continue’’.
As you can see, logging in to your eBay account with your Apple ID is quite different from others. But you can successfully login to your account if you carefully follow the steps above.