What exactly is the term Dropshipping and is Shopify good for Dropshipping? The term Dropshipping is a business model, in which store owners sell directly without stocking inventory. Meanwhile, Shopify is one of the leading eCommerce platforms which enables store owners to start their online store. And so, Shopify Dropshipping is an awesome way for store owners to break into eCommerce. Meanwhile, using Shopify Dropshipping helps to manage your business with the help of Shopify apps like the Oberlo app. The Oberlo app makes it easy to sell products online, and also gives access to resources needed to grow your online store. Some of Oberlo’s products are accessories, clothes, books, bags, games, and many more.
Briefly, over half a million store owners already use Shopify to manage their businesses. Dropshipping on Shopify, allows you to set up your business with little up-front investment. Besides, you don’t need to worry about excess stock. only necessary demand of the product from your customers will be ordered. All you need to do is pay fairly priced monthly fees and your eCommerce store will run without issues. Every business owner can solely rely on Shopify to keep their store up and running while they focus on making sales and scaling their businesses.
Benefits of Shopify Dropshipping
A lot of business owners are making use of Shopify Dropshipping to manage and increase their sales. Shopify Dropshipping is advisable for all business owners because it comes with a lot of benefits. Here are some of the benefits of Shopify Dropshipping:
- It helps to increase your cash flow.
- Low cost of shipping and storage
- It helps start-up store to run their own Shopify Dropshipping store with ease.
- Shopify Dropshipping helps to expand your businesses
- It helps to combat inventory distortion
Finally, the Shopify Dropshipping gives you low starting cost. After registering for the Shopify Dropshipping, you get 14 free days trial where you can market your product and services for free and then you can subscribe for the payment plan.
How to Start Dropshipping With Shopify
Here are the step-by-step ways to start Dropshipping on Shopify:
- Create a name for your Shopify Dropshipping store: The very first step to start Dropshipping on Shopify requires that you name your store. Keep it simple, creative, and memorable, you can make use of the Oberlo app for this.
- Proceed to create a Shopify account: For your Shopify Dropshipping, you need a Shopify Dropshipping account. visit the Shopify website to create an account, after inputting all your complete and correct details.
- Optimize the setting of your Shopify account: This step is vital because it contains your store payment information, store policies, and the rates for shipping.
- Locate the sales channel on your Shopify store to launch your Dropshipping store.
- Design your Dropshipping store: designing your Dropshipping store is important because it helps to show the uniqueness of your store from others. Pick a theme and create a logo for your store.
- Start Dropshipping with the Oberlo: The Oberlo app makes Dropshipping easy, download and install the Oberlo app and then add all the products you want to dropship and start generating revenue.
Finally, with all these steps you are ready to make your first sale. You can now start generating revenue from Shopify Dropshipping to promote your business.
CHECK IT OUT <<< Shopify App – Use Shopify App Store on Your Mobile Device