Set up a Facebook business page is a foundation for both small and large scale to advertise what their product entails. Facebook is a world web range service that connects different people from different parts of the world in a cloud. You can now imagine you advertise your business just like creating a blog about the services you are offering. The services are exclusive to anybody but inclusive of anybody as long as you are a member of the Facebook platform. Facebook business pages allow you to set up your page and controls whatever you want to put on the page.
You become the administration of the page whereby users on Facebook both your friend and the one that is not your friends can like and follow your page. Note that a Facebook business page is different from a Facebook business group. On the group, you join while on the page you follow and like. There is no limitation of what you want to advertise. Meaning that you can choose any range of business you want to create on the page. Setting up a business page is free for anyone on Facebook to create either a product, your local business. The following features like share, comment, contact us, and send a message. Helps in aiding a good contact with the client to provide a reliable service.
The system is similar to the ways you access your Facebook account whereby you update, and upload pictures of yourself and also share posts. The same also goes on on the business page for you to set up a business page you have to consume a lot of time on the services. You have to be dedicated much time to posting new things on the page which is one of the times to note before setting up a business page.
What Is Required to Set Up Facebook Business Page
Before setting up a business the required material to start up any business, for example, you want to build a house you have to have material to start up the house like capital, block, and so other materials. Note that this is just an illustration of what you need to do before working on setting up a F
- A description of what your business is about: You have to provide a convenient explanation for your business or less you might not get the satisfaction you desire.
- The name of your business product or brands: you have to provide a very attractive name for your page so that when users locate your page and attract the user.
- A photo profile photo and a cover photo: with pictures of your product it different from your page from others pages on the same platform.
- Call to action button: the services help you connect with your customers either by email, message, or phone and also book services.
Having all this in one platform gives you a successful setup. If you are determined that you want to make your business grow. Then you can set up the business page below.
How to Set Up Facebook Business Page
Also, I didn’t mention sometime early we are using the web browser and also you must have a Facebook account. If you don’t have a Facebook account you can create one by creating an account. Now let go into the setup process by:
- Firstly clicking on the link facebook.com and log in your Facebook account.
- A sign in form of plus at the top right hand of your screen then click on the icon.
- Click page and then click “get started”.
- Enter the page name and categories, address, phone number then click continue.
- On the page setting at the top lick on general and select page unpublished.
- Upload your business picture on the left side of the screen and also a cover photo.
- Add a description of your page by clicking “add a short description” and click on save.
- Click on create a username and provide a username for your page.
- Click on a blue button that says “add a button” and select one option for users to be able to see or contact your page.
Then go back to the setting to publish the page. Once you fish with the process you can be the first to like the page. Start sharing it with other users on Facebook. Turn on the message so that you can connect with friends.