Have you heard about the revolutionary Sensibo Air, the latest advancement in home technology designed with your comfort in mind? Say goodbye to the hassle of manually controlling your air conditioner – Sensibo Air is here to simplify your life.
This intelligent device transforms your ordinary air conditioner into a smart and automated system, providing you with unparalleled convenience.
With Sensibo Air you gain the power to manage your air conditioner from anywhere, using just your smartphone. But it’s not just about convenience; it’s about enhancing the air quality within your home. Sensibo Air isn’t merely a smart AC controller; it’s your indoor climate companion.
Sensibo, a leader in home comfort technology, has developed a range of innovative devices, including Sensibo Air, to elevate your living experience.
Investing in this device not only improves your daily life but also helps you save energy and money, making it a sound investment that pays for itself over time.
One of Sensibo Air’s standout features is its adaptability to the seasons. During the scorching summer months, it ensures your home is cool and comfortable before you even step inside.
When winter arrives, Sensibo Air seamlessly transitions to heating mode, ensuring a warm and cozy atmosphere to welcome you home.
The Sensibo Air boasts a plethora of features that can truly enhance your comfort and convenience. Read on to discover more about what this remarkable device has to offer.
Features of Sensibo Air
This device has a lot of features and has stated earlier that the device pays for itself in the sense that the device saves the owner up to 50 or 60% off their utility bills as the smart AC knows when to go on and when to power off.
The following are the features you enjoy while using the Sensibo AC controller;
- It is portable and of 181 grams.
- The Sensibo AC controller is wifi enabled.
- It gives you more comfort and an automated AC.
- It senses the season better, it measures the temperature and humidity that are needed.
- Control your AC using your Smartphone.
- Automatically turn on/off SC by geolocation.
- Smart temperature settings & 7-day scheduling.
- Compatible with Apple kit.
- Sleeker and smaller design with more mounting options.
- Advanced chipset room sensor compatible.
- Connects with IoT devices like Alexa, and Google Assistant, and also adds to Siri.
These are the things Sensibo Air is offering you. The device also reminds you to clean filters and to know how to schedule them.
How Does Sensibo Air Work With HomeKit?
The Sensibo Air being the first smart sensing air conditioner controller can work with the Apple HomeKit. That can be done once you download the app on your Smartphone, install it, and add it to the settings of the Apple HomeKit app.
However, the Home Kit is an application mainly for iOS and iPad devices. This means that for it to work with the home kit, you have to download it on your iOS or iPadOS, before linking it to the device.
How is Sensibo Air Powered?
Sensibo Air is powered through the use of a standard micro USB power which comes with the device when you purchase it.
The device also comes with an adapter that can be used to connect to both 220v-240v and 110v-120v.
Sensibo Air Price
This device costs about $100 to $149. It can be purchased online from websites like Amazon, Sensibo Inc., and other online websites. So, you can visit any online store of your choice to purchase this device.
How to Install
To install your Sensibo AC controller, you have to install the Sensibo app on your Smartphone. The Sensibo app can be downloaded on the app store for iPhone users and Google Play for Android users.
So, once you have installed the app on your device, you can follow the steps below to install the controller;
- Launch the app.
- Click on the signup button.
- Enter your details like your email, name, and password, confirm again, and click on the Create account.
- Once you have signed up, click on Add Device.
- Click the Add new device.
- Choose the Sensibo air.
- Plug the Sensibo air into the power supply, your Sensibo will blink for a few seconds.
- Find the QR code located at the back of the Sensibo AC controller.
- Scan the device code and enter it manually.
- Select the location, room name, and temperature unit.
- Get your AC remote control.
- Pair the Sensibo with your AC remote control.
Then you have successfully connected your Sensibo AC controller to the Sensibo app on your IOS or Android device without stress.
How Do I Convert My AC to Smart AC?
You can convert your home AC to a smart AC in a way that the Sensibo will connect to your home wifi and then intercept the air conditioner’s infrared remote control system.