Ever heard of Rediffmail? If no here is a chance for you to know more about this web-based email service. Rediffmail is an amazing email service that offers you a powerful inbox for storing emails. It offers unlimited free storage space and has launched an AJAX-based mail interface. Isn’t this amazing. Rediffmail login inbox email account allows users to send and receive mails in many mostly Indian languages on Microsoft windows. This amazing email service is currently available on mobile phones via the free mobile application. This service is supported by all mobile phone platforms like Symbian, Android, and java.
What is Rediffmail?
Rediff.com is a very popular website among Indians. It is an entertainment and shopping portal well known among the social community in India. Rediff mail is also an online shopping site with lots of Indian new updates and it provides original and third-party branded content through specific content. It also has amazing features like free email, personal home pages, chat, and an India-adapted search engine.
Important Features of Rediffmail Inbox
Rediffmail inbox has lots of features that make it different from other email websites like Gmail and Yahoo. Let’s take a look at some of these features.
- It has enough storage capacity.
- It is free from any sort of spam on your account.
- All users can send and receive emails immediately on the web.
- It is free and also easy to sign up; the process takes just few minutes.
- It also provides other services apart from the web mail such as online shopping platform.
The service is highly secured and the privacy of the users is protected. It is also one of the largest e-commerce platforms in India.
Who Can Create A Rediffmail account?
Rediff mail is an online web service like Yahoo and Gmail. It is through this that users create a login username and password. This is web service has been designed in a way that everybody and anybody can create an account. The free email service works just like Gmail and Yahoo.
How to Login to Your Rediffmail Inbox
Have you been finding it difficult to create a Rediffmail inbox? Well, this part of this article will help you out. Mind you, you must have a Rediff ID before you can login to your Rediffmail inbox. Just follow the steps below for proper guidance on how to create an account.
- First you have to visit the Rediffmail login page.
- You will see a login platform located at the top of the page.
- Two empty fields are provided for your Rediffmail login ID.
- Enter your Rediff username on the first field and enter your password on the second field.
- Having done that, click on the ‘’Sign in’’ button to access your inbox.
To stay automatically logged in on your device, tick the box near ‘’Keep me signed in’’. With this, you don’t have to provide your login details anytime you want to access your Rediffmail inbox.