If you are an existing user for the Pinterest app, this is the right article for you of now. Pinterest is slowly but surely making waves worldwide as a social media app. This article will tell you all about the Pinterest login steps for existing users. With the aesthetic and inspirational visuals, audios and videos that makes Pinterest what it is, multitudes of people are drawn to this application for personal needs.
Furthermore, this social media platform has people coming to it regularly for their daily inspiration. With this in sight, this amasses people to constantly log into the app to get what they need. This article will spell out the easy ways that you can log into your Pinterest account. The Pinterest login is just a simple gateway for users to gain access into the wide range of features Pinterest has got to offer. This article will tell you the Pinterest login steps for existing users.
Why Is It Important ?
As has been mentioned earlier, the Pinterest login is the official way you can gain access into your Pinterest profile and be able to enjoy the full features peculiar to Pinterest. However before you can access great theme available on your Pinterest account, you must have done a Pinterest Log In, especially as an existing user. To carry out the Pinterest Log in , you don’t need too much.
There are various ways that you can login to your Pinterest account as an existing user. You will need your email address which you used to get a username and password for access to the account. In the case where you do not want to give an email to log in to Pinterest account, you can also use your existing Facebook account details or your existing Twitter account.
Why Should I Login to Pinterest?
Pinterest is literally home to many creativity and inspiration. Aside from the daily visuals one gets on a daily basis, there are many more cool benefits one can achieve. By carrying out a successful Pinterest login, you will enjoy the following benefits.
Gain access to your unique Pinterest profile.
- Gain access to many more unique Pinterest profiles
- You will be able to pin images to your boards
- All images and more that you have pinned to your boards can be reviewed later
- Having access to others pins and pinboards off the others users that followed you back
- Access send and receive image-based messages and text-based messages to your Pinterest followers.
The wide range of image collections on Pinterest as a whole and those ones saved on other users’ profile will be at your beck and call at any time.
How to Carry Out A Pinterest Login
The Pinterest login steps can be carried out by various methods. You can achieve this using an email address, your existing Facebook account details, and more Here are the following steps on how you can login to your Pinterest account as an existing user.
Pinterest Login With Your Email Address
To login to your Pinterest account using your email address as an existing user, here’s what to do:
- Ensure that you have a stable internet connection
- Open the Pinterest application in your mobile device
- You will see the blank box reserved for an email address. Click on it
- Type in your email address and your password
- Once done, click the Login button and you will be signed
If in any you happened to forget your password, you will see a Forgot Password option below the blank boxes. Click on that to recover or set a new one.
- Ensure you have a stable internet connection
- Open the Pinterest app on your Apple device
- Select the Email blank box and input your accurate email address
- Enter your password as well
- Click on Login to proceed
There is also the option to Continue With Apple and you can choose to go with this if you want more ease.
To login to your Pinterest account using your existing Facebook account details, follow these steps below.
- Visit www.pinterest.com and click on the enter icon.
- A sign up page will pop up. Below it, you will find “log in”. Click on login.
- You will see 3 options: “login with Facebook”, “login with twitter”, and login.
- Click on “login with Facebook”
- Another page will pop up taking you to a Facebook log in portal.
- Enter your Facebook username.
- Enter your Facebook password.
- If correct, another page will pop up with the question continue with [Your Facebook first name].
- Click on it.
Finally, you will be directed straight to your Pinterest profile page where you can continue.
The process of logging in to your Pinterest account using your existing Twitter account details is quite easy. It is similar to you logging in to your account using your existing Facebook account details. Furthermore, you also need to log into your twitter account and click on continue as [your twitter handle].
The advantages of using either your existing twitter account details. Or your existing Facebook account details is that you will not need to start building your followers. Pinterest will automatically connect your Facebook friends or Twitter users who are on Pinterest to you.
Here’s how to login to your Pinterest account using Google:
- Ensure you have a stable internet connection
- Click the Account Settings
- Select the Login options
- Next, you are to check the box of Google
- Once done, you will be asked to confirm by signing in again to your Google account.