Transferring money has never been easier over the years. A lot of people are tired of making transfers via banks due to hefty transfer fees and delays in processing payments. As a result, several payments platforms have been created to help people transfer funds in their own way. PayPal is an indispensable person-to-person [P2P] platform that allows users to easily and quickly transfer money. With PayPal, you can transfer money instantly anywhere in the world. PayPal is of no doubt one of the best payments platforms in the world presently if not even the best. It is a more secured transfer service with fewer transfer fees.
PayPal simplifies payments and allows you to make use of a digital wallet to link your credit or debit card or bank account. It is a very safe payment platform combined with speed and convenience as well as easy money transfer tools to ensure that your money gets to the right person. But before you can use PayPal to send money, you must have signed up for an account with PayPal. Therefore, if you are yet to create your own PayPal account, you can get one today and start enjoying its amazing services. As a PayPal user, you can make payments and transfer money from your PayPal account to any eligible bank.
Why Should I Use PayPal to Transfer Money?
There are a plethora of reasons why you should use PayPal to transfer money to your friends, families, and business partners. PayPal fits consumer-specific needs such as foreign payments, social options, virtual wallet offerings, and many more. You can send money to over 200 countries and twenty-five currencies. Irrespective of where you reside, you can send money to almost anywhere in the world. Hence, PayPal should be your number one money transfer platform based on the following;
- Transfer money and make payments from your PayPal account to any eligible bank account instantly.
- It is easy to use, fast, and secure. Unlike bank transfers that takes up to 1-3 working days before delivering your transfer, you get transfer money and the recipient will get it in minutes.
- Make instant transfer to anywhere in the world just the way it should be.
- Get your money when you need it.
- Dependable, reliable and issue of delay.
- Send money directly from any of your connected payments methods.
- If by mistake you transfer money to the wrong person, you can click the contact’s name and ask for a refund.
However, there are fees for certain transfers made on PayPal. Transfers to an eligible bank account is absolutely free. No fee is charged for bank transfer especially when no currency conversion is involved. While credit and credit card payments come with fees. For debit and credit card payments, 1.50% of the amount transferred is charged.
PayPal Money Transfer
In the meantime, you can transfer money on PayPal in two ways. You can send money using either the PayPal website or the PayPal app. The PayPal website can be accessed via the web browser while the app is only available for mobile devices. Here, we’ll be showing a step-by-step guide on how to transfer money on PayPal on the website and on the app;
How to Send Money of PayPal Using PayPal.com
www.paypal.com can be accessed from any internet-connected device [desktop and mobile]. As said earlier, you can make payments on PayPal only if you have created an account. Send money via the web is quick, easy, and convenient;
- Visit PayPal.com on your web browser.
- Login to your account if prompted.
- Select ‘’Send Payments’’ at the top of your account page.
- Enter the email address or mobile number that you want to send money to.
- On the next page, enter the amount you want to send to the recipient.
- You can add a note underneath if you want.
- Tap on ‘’Continue’’
- Add your shipping address.
- Then click on Send now to confirm to payment.
There you have it! Send money to your beneficiary without and hassle. The recipient of your funds will get an email notifying them that you send them money. While sending money, you can change the currency by clicking the dropdown button and select your currency.
PayPal Money Transfer via the App
Amongst the two methods, the PayPal app is the easiest and fastest means of making payments. Having signed up for an account, you can download the app from Google Play and App Store respectively. To transfer using the PayPal app;
- Launch the PayPal app on your mobile and login to your account.
- Select your balance from your home screen.
- Click ‘’Transfer money’’ and ‘’Transfer to your bank’’.
- Choose your account or connect link your debit card or bank account if you have not.
- Then click ‘’Next’’.
- Input the amount you want to transfer and click ‘’Transfer’’
As you can see, transferring money using the PayPal app is quite easy. Besides, the app allows you to do some things that you can’t do on the website. You can customize your payments with animations, stickers, and emojis. This feature is only available on the app.