How can I apply for a PayPal Cash Card or is there a PayPal cash card? PayPal, which is widely known as one of the best payments platforms is not lacking behind when it comes to issuing out credit and debit cards to users. In the meantime, PayPal gives out credit cards debit cards, and prepaid cards to users. The PayPal Cash Card is a contactless debit card issued by Bancorp Bank. It allows users to shop online, make payments, and access money directly from their PayPal balance. This card is one of the numerous cards that PayPal has and it allows you to easily finance your everyday purchases.
Furthermore, the PayPal Cash Card is issued on the Mastercard network. This means that you can use it to shop in-store and online everywhere Mastercard is accepted. If you have a PayPal account but have yet to get the PayPal Cash Card, you’re really missing out. Although you won’t pay monthly fees, there is a fee that comes with any transaction you make outside the United States. For every you make from a non-United States merchant, you’ll be charged 2.5% of the transaction amount. Even if the transaction does not require conversion of currency, the fee will still apply. Also, a fee of $2.50 is charged per any withdrawal you make from a non-U.S. ATM. And when you load cash using your PayPal cash card, a fee of $4.95 will apply.
Benefits of PayPal Cash Card
Just like other PayPal cards, the PayPal Cash Card also comes with its own share of benefits. The PayPal Cash Card seems to be the best out of all PayPal cards in terms of benefits. Unlike other cards, it does not come with hefty maintenance fees and it offers several cardholder perks. Hence, we’ll be listing out what you’ll get to enjoy when you apply for this card;
- As a card issued on the Mastercard network, you can used it anywhere Mastercard is accepted – that’s virtually everywhere.
- Anybody can apply for this card as it does not require any credit score before applying. Since it is a debit card, it does not require any credit check.
- No annual fees and monthly fees.
- Absence of Penalty APR, balance transfer fees, returned payment fees, late fees, additional card annual fee, and direct deposit fees.
- You can make contactless payments.
- Mastercard zero liability policy.
- No startup fees
- Unlike credit cards, no charges come with inactivity or limited use of the card.
- Link your bank account to your PayPal account and transfer money between both.
- Receive money from families and friends.
You can see that the PayPal Cash Card really comes with loads of benefits that are meant to help you minimize costs and make payments easily. Above all, there are no fees charged at MoneyPass ATMs in the United States.
Requirements to Apply for PayPal Cash Card
However, you must meet up certain requirements before applying for this card. To apply for this card, you must meet up the requirements below;
- You must have a PayPal account.
- Be an active member with no record of wrongdoing.
- Have an active phone number linked to your PayPal account.
- Have a validated street address. P.O. Box are not accepted.
Having met all the above requirements, you can proceed to apply for the card.
How to Apply for PayPal Cash Card
Start shopping contactless today by applying for the PayPal Cash Card. As stated above, you must a personal account before you can apply for this debit card. Apart from having a PayPal account, a PayPal Cash Plus account is also required to get this card. To apply, follow the steps below;
- On your device browser, visit the PayPal cash card application page.
- Tap on the ‘’Get the Card’’ link on the homepage.
- Login your account if prompted.
Follow the on-screen instructions from there and complete the application process in minutes. While applying, you will need to provide your name, date of birth, and other information that will be needed to identify you. In conclusion, the PayPal Cash Card allows you to quickly access money in your PayPal account and use the money in your account to make online and in-store purchases.