Are you a businesswoman or man and you need a business account that you can use to take payment for the product and service. Whether you want to make use of your credit, online check payment, direct payment, and debit card payments are all available. PayPal business account is a faster, safer way of sending money and making online payments. Set up a merchant account and receive money from your business partners. With this business account with PayPal, you do not need to pay for any expensive merchant account.
PayPal business account is a merchant account with PayPal that allows your business to take payment for the services and products sold without you paying for an expensive merchant account. With the PayPal business account, you can integrate the system of your system with their payout system which creates a system of smooth financial transactions.
They offer you more payment options and as well keep the data of your payment safe and secured. You can also create your own custom payment, order, donation form with their drag and drop form builder. The account also makes it easy and fast for any business that is just getting started.
PayPal Business Account Requirements
In order to create the PayPal business account, you have to meet up to some criteria before you are able to create the PayPal business account. The following that will be listed below are the requirements for the PayPal merchant account;
- Name and address of the owner of the PayPal business account
- Email address of the account owner
- Owner’s business name and address
- Business customer service contact information
- Name of bank
- Bank account number
- Bank routing number
Once you are able to meet up these requirements, you will be able to create the PayPal business account successfully.
PayPal Business Account Sign Up
Setting up a PayPal business account is very simple and easy to set up. Below are the ways you can set up a PayPal merchant account on your mobile device.
- Visit the official paypal.com and tap on sign up
- Choose business account and tap on next
- Type in your email address and tap on next
- Create a login ID, password and you enter your business contact information
- Agree and continue with the user agreement and the rest
- Tell them about your business and enter the necessary information
- Type in your website address if you got one and continue
- Additional personal information will be needed to verify your identity
- An email will be sent to you to confirm your information
Then your account will be immediately registered with them. As you can see that is very easy and simple to create as have stated earlier.
PayPal Business Account Fees
You need to know that setting up the PayPal business account is very much free but using the account will cost you fees. The fee is the one associated with the many business account features you are using on the account.
Benefits of PayPal Merchant
There are a lot of things you enjoy from using the PayPal Merchant account. Ranging from allowing customers to check out without the PayPal account, checking out for customers to improve your conversion rates. You can also accept different methods of payment such as credit and mobile payment. You will also be operating under your business name other than your personal name.