Would you like to immigrate to Canada as a parking lot attendant and you’re searching for visa sponsorship? Then this guide is for you. Here, we will be discussing parking lot attendant jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship.
In the meantime, a parking attendant is hired by a parking garage, lot, or other similar establishments. Parking attendants are responsible for a wide range of duties. In this position, you collect parking fees from customers. And in exchange, give them numbers or ticket stubs and point them in the direction of a parking space.
In Canada, there are approximately a thousand parking lot attendant job openings for foreign applicants from across the world. Companies and organizations are also offering applicants visa sponsorship regardless of their location.
Interested applicants can apply for parking lot attendant jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship online. You can earn an average salary of $16.55 per hour in Canada as a parking lot attendant. However, you will need to meet the requirements of the company or organization.
It is worth noting that applying for a parking lot attendant job in Canada with visa sponsorship can be time-consuming. And this is because different documentation is needed to be approved. You will therefore need a good immigration lawyer to help you through the process.
Benefits of Applying for Parking Lot Attendant Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
Whether you have experience or not, you can apply for a parking lot attendant job in Canada with Visa sponsorship. Also, you get the opportunity to enjoy a wide range of benefits. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Paid Medical Insurance Coverage.
- 401(k) Plan.
- Dental and vision coverage.
- Employee wellness program.
- Tuition Assistance.
- Life Insurance Coverage.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Employee Discounts.
The aforementioned benefits are just a few of the benefits you can enjoy when you apply for truck driver jobs in Canada.
Duties and Responsibilities of Parking Lot Attendant in Canada
The duties and responsibilities of parking lot attendants in Canada will be discussed in this section of the article. Here are some of the duties and responsibilities of a good parking lot attendant:
- Keep track of how many vehicles arrive and leave the parking lot.
- Receive money from customers.
- Turn away cars when the lot is full.
- Respond to inquiries from clients.
- Count the money at the end of your shift.
However, you might be expected to undertake other tasks, depending on the firm or organization.
Requirements to Apply for Parking Lot Attendant Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
Interested applicants who would like to apply for parking lot attendant jobs in Canada will need to meet the following requirements:
- You must have a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- An up-to-date driver’s license and a clean driving record (no DUIs and no more than two moving violations in the last 3 years).
- Applicants must be able to communicate and interact effectively in a professional and polite manner.
- Effective multitasking and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work outdoors continuously.
- Candidates must be able to move in and out of vehicles with high frequency.
- You must be able to stand, sit, walk, bend, squat, and lift up to 5 pounds frequently.
- Ability to operate different equipment to clean vehicles.
- Lastly, the applicant must be able to work extra hours on weekends, nights, and holidays.
How to Apply for Parking Lot Attendant Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
Applying for a parking lot attendant in Canada with visa sponsorship is quite easy. Here are steps and guidelines to follow;
- Visit Indeed.com Online using your computer device and a stable internet connection.
- Search for parking lot attendant jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship.
- Read through the job description, duties, and salary.
- Search for the company online.
- After concluding your research, click on the Apply button.
- Enter your correct personal information.
- Then, upload your CV/resume and follow the on-screen instructions.
Congratulation!!! You have successfully applied for a parking lot attendant job in Canada. To apply for visa sponsorship, you will need to visit the Canadian Immigration company to start your application.