One advantage of store credit cards over general rewards credit cards is that they are easier to qualify for. Even if you’re trying to build credit, a store credit card might help. Comenity Bank is one of the best issuers of store-branded credit cards. One of those credit cards is the Overstock credit card.
Overstock credit card is a store-branded card that comes with no annual fee and offers exclusive perks to cardholders who shop on Overstock.com. Meanwhile, this card can only be used on Overstock.com based on the fact that it is not issued on any major card network like Mastercard or Visa.
What’s more, you also get free interest on your transaction. However, this lasts for a specific time. This card is the ideal option for people with a good credit score, and the approval takes only minutes. Overstock credit card is issued by Comenity Bank and has many bonus and reward schemes designed for their customers.
However, the card has a little drawback, and this is the high APR. Due to the elimination of interest for transactions, there are high fees. With the Overstock credit card, shopping on Overstock.com is more fun and convenient. Plus, you get free shipping if your order is over $45.
Benefits of Overstock Credit Card
There are countless benefits to enjoy when you are approved for an Overstock store card. As a cardholder, you get to enjoy benefits such as:
- Cardholders get to enjoy $30 cash back rewards on the first order of $300 or above without any special financing.
- Zero annual fee rate
- Zero interest on all purchases over $249, if paid in full within 6 months.
- You earn an exclusive birthday offer.
- Zero interest on all purchases over $499, if paid in full within the next 12 months.
- Zero interest on all purchases over $1499, if paid in full within the next 18 months.
- Special cardholder events which include early sale access
These are the benefits that come with using the Overstock credit card.
How to Apply for Overstock Credit Card
Applying for your Overstock credit card is not as time-consuming and complicated as applying for other credit cards. The Overstock credit card application is one of the easiest so far. And, you can apply directly from your phone at your convenience, and your card will be delivered to you once approved. But first, you need to create an account before you can apply for one. Follow these detailed steps to apply now.
Overstock Credit Card Sign Up
- Ensure you are using a very secure web browser.
- Go to https://www.overstock.com/storecardapplication.
- if you don’t have an account yet, fill in your details.
- Email address.
- Create a unique but strong password.
- Lastly, click on “Create Account”.
Once you have signed up for an account, you are a step closer to applying for a credit card.
Overstock Credit Card Prequalification
Before you are eligible for an Overstock credit card, you need to meet the eligibility requirements. Overstock does a hard credit check before you are approved for this credit card. Here are the minimum requirements:
- Minimum age of 18 years and above is eligible to apply for this card.
- A credit score of at least 580 is required.
- A citizen of the United States.
- You must also provide basic information such as name, date of birth, SSN, and address.
- Proof of financial statement.
Once you meet the above-mentioned requirements, you are a step closer to applying for a credit card.
If you are wondering how to apply for a credit card, don’t fret. I will provide information on how to apply. Follow these procedures to apply for the Overstock store card
- Open your web browser.
- Visit the official website at overstock.com.
- On the homepage, click on the Apply button.
- If you have an account, login to your account and continue with the application process.
- Enter your first and last name, address, and city.
- Select your state.
- Enter your Zip Code, SSN, mobile number, and home phone number.
- Tick the box to sign up for a membership.
- Click on “I Agree” and “Submit.”
And that is it. You have applied for the Overstock store Card. Upon approval, you will get an approval page that shows your approved credit limit. However, you will not receive your card immediately. The card might take up to ten working days to arrive.
Overstock Credit Card Login
If you have an account with Overstock and you are curious about how to log in, don’t worry. I will provide you with the information you need. Once you have an account, you can view your account and make online payments. Follow the steps below to log into your account:
- Open your web browser and visit the official page of overstock.com.
- On the homepage, click the Sign In button.
- Enter your username and password.
- Tap the Sign In button.
And that is it. You have logged in to your account.
Overstock Credit Card Payment
As a holder of the Comenity Overstock card, you can sign in to your account to pay your Overstock bill. Comenity Overstock has a payment feature known as ”EasyPay”. With this feature, you can quickly pay your bills. Hence, follow the guidelines below to pay your Overstock bill:
- Visit the Comenity Bank Overstock website.
- Click on the ”EasyPay” feature at the top of the homepage.
- This takes you to the Overstock credit card payment page.
- Enter your credit card account number.
- Enter your code or postal code.
- Then select your identification type and enter your identification number.
- Lastly, click on ”Find My Account”.
Follow the on-screen instruction to successfully pay your bills. Bills payment is pretty easy as you can pay without an online account. Alternatively, you can pay through your phone by dialing their customer support service.