How can i open a new Gmail account or create Gmail by Google? To open a Gmail account has been made easy and accessible to all internet users. Gmail has gone wide in its advancement and its one of the top-most used email service providers globally. Gmail is virtually known to all internet users. It was introduced in 2004 by Google who is the proud owner of Gmail. It was launched after Hotmail and Yahoo, right from the time of its establishment.
Google is continuously working on Gmail in the sense that it has become a powerhouse in the email industry and has overtaken other lesser rivals. However, the number of users in the platform outgrew the number in other email providers. Making it the most commonly used email service.
To Create Gmail account online is totally free. The amazing thing about the platform is that you can open multiple Gmail accounts and make use of just one phone number in opening them. One of Gmail’s outstanding package given to any new user that opens a new account is its free mail storage of up to 15GB. Google is considered as one of the safest online service providers when it comes to user’s privacy.
So, you don’t need to worry much because your Gmail account is totally secured. And if you haven’t created any then you’re really missing out. Therefore, in this article I’ll be helping with guidelines on how to open a new Gmail account.
How can I Open Gmail Account?
I’m going to introduce the fastest way to open a new Gmail account. Just grab a seat and read-on. Below here are the step-by-step guidelines into becoming a proud owner of a new Gmail account;
To Create Gmail:
- Firstly, you need to visit Gmail Sign Up page, then tap on Create Account.
- In the Gmail sign up form, enter all your personal details that are required by Gmail. For instance, on the Gmail sign up page, you will need to fill in the following;
- Your First and Last name
- Your username or your Gmail nickname. It can be in this form of firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your password of at least 8 characters in length.
- Your Date of Birth
- Your Mobile number
- Your Current/Old Email address (Optional). This is meant for the link-up. In terms of recovering a password, linking up an old email with your newly opened Gmail account will help in easily recovering your password.
- Verification Code. This will be sent to the mobile number you provided during the filling up of the sign-up form.
- After you’ve completed these processes requested by Gmail. Click Next.
- On the other page set your personal profile. You can do this immediately or probably later. When done, click Next.
- Finally, click on the Continue to Gmail. Then it will instantly direct you to the Gmail Inbox.
Congratulation! You’ve successfully created a Gmail account. From that moment you can now login to your Gmail account anytime to send and receive messages.
What are the Benefits of Opening a Gmail Account?
Having a Gmail account sign up will help you to access a lot of benefits from Google, it helps you to;
- Send and receive emails wherever you are just with a stable internet connection and your device.
- Send and receive documents and attachment with large capacities. Google supports upload and share on its Google Drive.
- Access and synchronize with other Google products such as Google Play, Google Drive, Google Plus, Google Maps, YouTube.
You can as well use your Gmail account to register for other online platforms like Instagram, Facebook, etc. You can also access and download Books, apps, and games from Google Play Store.