Office 365 Visio is a software used for creating different types of professional charts or diagrams. However, these diagrams include Data flow diagrams, Business process modeling, Flowcharts, Building plans, 3D Maps, Floor plans, and so on. It is, therefore, one of Microsoft products, sold as an addition to Microsoft Office. Visio 2016, which is the latest version, has three editions; Visio Standard, Visio Professional, Visio Pro for Office 365. The prices for Visio 2016 are $299.99 for Standard, $589.99 for Professional, and pro for Office 365. It either comes as an annual commitment. Which is a $13 per month or month by month commitment which is $15.50 per month.
All Microsoft Visio’s edition shares similar functioning tools with MS Office and Excel, such as text and color tools. It also allows a direct data feed from MS Excel and MS Access. Just like other diagram-creating software. Microsoft Visio gives access to templates and shapes of different types of charts to help you get started with ease.
Microsoft Visio possesses all the necessary tools for individuals and teams to create and share professional diagrams and complex information. However, Visio Professional 2019 possesses the ability to prevent information leakage with Information Rights Management.
Its considered part of the Microsoft Office family. Visio’s package is not included in the basic Office 365 packages. To use it regularly requires paying extra fees. However, you can include Visio in your free trial and see if it is useful to you.
How To Use Microsoft Visio?
Office 365 Visio applies in different settings to create professional-looking diagrams. It can create useful diagrams of all types. And these can make your presentations, audits, reports, building plans, building plans appear professional. Visio includes a big library of shapes and symbols used for diagrams of different types. They appear in different fields for different purposes. Below are different fields Microsoft Visio applies;
- In any Professional Field: A Flowchart takes different forms, it analyzes and processes documents. It passes information containing a process for understanding by other sections of the organization.
- In Business: At a more involved level. Specific people and other shareholders bring up easy-to-understand visual strategies and representation. Targets made at them is to implement the business process, providing sufficient details to enable quick implementation.
How to Add Visio to Office 365
- Firstly, tap on the App Launcher button and then on ‘Admin’ to open the Office 365 admin center.
- Select ‘Billing’ on the left-hand side and then ‘Purchase services’.
- Find Visio Plan 2 in the list of services.
- Click on the trial link.
- Click on ‘Try now’ and then on ‘Continue’.
- Choose ‘Users’ and then ‘Active users’ on the left-hand side of the Office 365 Admin center.
- Select the users to whom you want to apply the Visio subscription.
- Lastly, Edit the Product licenses and enable Visio.