How do I login to my Office 365 account or are you finding it difficult to login to your Microsoft Office account? Microsoft Office 365 is a premium applications service offered by Microsoft. It features a series of in-built applications to help increase your productivity.
It is one of the most powerful services offered by Microsoft because of everything that is contained in it. You can check out our article on Office 365 to get in-depth details about the service. In addition, Microsoft 365 is the best place to create beautiful documents, creative presentations, comprehendible spreadsheets, and carry out effective communication.
Therefore, if you don’t have an account yet, then you need to create one so you can access to login page in order to have effortless access to the platform. To login to your Office 365 personal account, you need to have your correct login details. If you don’t have the correct login details, you won’t be able to sign into your account.
Hence, you cannot make use of any of the applications available in the service. So make sure that you can remember your right login credentials. Also, you can access your Microsoft 365 account from your device or through the web.
Why Do I Need to Sign Into Office 365?
You need to sign into your Microsoft Office 365 account to access all the applications in-built in the service. Also, if you already own a Microsoft account, you don’t need to create a new account to access Office 365 since you can access the service using your Microsoft account. However, you will need to buy a plan to enjoy the exclusive applications
How to Login to your Office 365 Online
You can login to your Office 365 account online. All you need to do to access it is to have an internet connection or a Wi-Fi connection. Also, make sure you have the correct login details so you would have easy access to your account. Ready to login into your account, here is how to do that.
- Launch your web browser, visit office.com
- Click on sign in
- Enter Email, or phone number
- Enter your password and click on next
You will be logged into your account immediately. But if you get a notification like an incorrect password, it means that you might have forgotten your password. But you don’t need to worry because you can reset your password.
I Forgot My Microsoft Office Account Password, How Do I Recover It?
If you cannot remember the password you use to sign into your Microsoft account then you don’t have to worry. We recommend that you follow these few steps in order to reset your Microsoft password. Visit office.com on your web browser
- Select Forgot password: Once you visit the login page of Office 365, select forgot password so you can reset your password.
- Identity verification: Microsoft will need to verify your identity to confirm if the account truly belongs to you. There are two ways to verify your account. So you can choose any of the option to verify your identity. Then you can click on next.
- Get a verification code: Depending on the option you choose, kit is advisable to get verification via the phone number you use in creating the account. Next, click on Get code. So you can check your recovery email or recovery phone number to receive your code depending on the one you choose.
- Enter the code and reset your password: Once you receive the code, enter the code in the space provided for it. Then select next, enter a new password you that you cannot forget. You have successfully reset your password. Now you can go back to login page and try logging into your account with your new password.
I Can’t Reset My Microsoft Password
If you couldn’t reset your password, then it means you never set up an account recovery email or phone number. But before you fill out a Microsoft account recovery form, check if you entered the correct email address, and clear your browser history. However, if it does not work out, try to fill out a Microsoft account recovery form.