When you need fast and quick loans, banks may not be the ideal option because they usually have tougher restrictions and require more documentation before you can get approved. And after approval, you might need to wait two or more days to secure funds. However, with Mpowa Finance, you can apply for fast loans online and get funded on the same day.
Mpowa Finance is one of the leading financial companies in South Africa that offers pay-day loans without hassle. If you apply by 1 pm, you might get R500 to R2500 in your bank account by 5 pm the same day. The loan will be repaid in full by debit order on your payday, thereby qualifying you for a new loan.
Mpowa Finance is dedicated and committed to providing its new and existing customers with convenient and stress-free loans. You can apply for a loan online and upload all the necessary documents and credentials online.
In addition, through Mpowa Finance, you can get a free credit check via the website. Users who have been approved can manage and track their accounts online by signing in to their accounts using their correct credentials.
Applying for a short-term loan with MPOWA.com is easy, but there are certain credentials that you need to have. You can check out the next line for some of the requirements.
Mpowa Finance Eligibility and Requirements
Before you can apply for loans with Mpowa.com Finance, as mentioned, there are certain requirements that you will need to meet.
In this section of the article, we will be providing you with a list of requirements and eligibility to apply for loans with the company. Here are the requirements needed:
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be a citizen of South Africa.
- You must have a South African Identity Document.
- South African Bank account.
- A valid email address and a mobile phone number.
- 3 Month Bank statement or your Pay slip for the recent 3 months.
- Lastly, a stable internet connection and a computer device.
Once you have the above-listed credentials, you are ready to apply for a short-term loan with Mpowa Finance. You can check out the next outline for steps and guidelines to follow.
How to Apply for Loans with MPOWA Finance
Applying for loans with Mpowa Finance can be done from the comfort of your home using your computer device with a stable internet connection. The first step to applying for a loan with mpowafin.co.za is preparing all your necessary and important documents.
Once your documents and credentials are ready, you can proceed to apply for a short-term loan with the company. However, you must apply for loans before 3 p.m. Here are the steps and guidelines to follow:
- Visit the official website of Mpowa Finance online.
- On the homepage, you will find the application form.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Enter your active email address.
- Enter your identity number.
- Create a strong password with a minimum of five characters.
- Enter your password.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Then, state your salary after monthly deductions, monthly debit order, orders and expenses, and payday.
- Once you’re done, rectify and sign your documents online, and then upload your bank statement.
- Finally, Mpowa Finance will call you for a voice recording of your contact details.
Once you have been approved, Mpowa Finance will deposit the cash into the bank account provided by 5 PM on the same day.
Mpowa Finance Account Login
To manage and monitor your Mpowa.com account, you must sign in using your active email address and password. You will find the login page on the company’s official website. The login process is fast and easy to do.
However, you will need a stable internet connection and a password. Here are the steps and guidelines that need to be followed;
- Open your computer’s web browser.
- Visit the official website of Mpowa Finance Online.
- At the top right corner of the homepage, tap on the Login button.
- On the next page, enter the email address connected to your account.
- Also, enter your password.
- Then, click on Login.
Your login information and details will be verified. And if they are accurate, you will immediately be granted access to your account. You can always contact Mpowa Finance by calling 0861-228-228 or sending an SMS to 083-736-0165 for further help and inquiries.