On the internet, there are several To-Do Apps that you can download on your mobile or desktop devices to manage all your tasks. Amongst the most popular apps is the Microsoft To-Do App, which is compatible with both Android and iOS devices and can also be accessed via your PC web browser.
If you have a busy or hectic schedule, you definitely need a To-Do List so as to be able to organize and manage your tasks and, most importantly, so you don’t forget about them.
Microsoft To Do is one of the best task management tools that help you manage and organize your day-to-day activities with ease. With a Microsoft To Do tool on your device, you can make shopping lists, take note of important details, record collections, plan events, set reminders, and more.
The app has been designed by Microsoft to enable its users to increase their productivity and focus on what really matters. In addition, Microsoft To Do comes with top-notch features and functions that make organizing and managing your plans smooth and stress-free. You can check out these features in the next outline below.
Features of Microsoft To Do
As stated above, there are several features that come with using Microsoft To Do. Firstly, the tool is free to use. You don’t need to pay a dime to use it. In addition, it is secure and safe to create your shopping list on the app, plan events, and a lot more. However, some of the notable features that make the app stand out from others include:
- Create and share your list/task with your friends and family.
- Personalize your list by selecting theme colors and backgrounds.
- Attach up to 25MB of files to any task.
- Sync your tasks between Outlook and To Do.
- Make notes on your task.
- Compile tasks across your Microsoft 365 apps and services.
- Set Reminders
- Business calendar and more.
You can access the above-listed features and much more while using Microsoft as your number one To-Do list and tasks app. For steps and guidelines on how to download the app, check out the next outline.
Download Microsoft To Do App
You can download and install the Microsoft To Do app on your Android, iOS, and Windows applications. The app is free to download across these devices. For mobile users, you can download and install the app via your Google Play or App Store.
And to download the app on your computer, you can visit the official website. Nevertheless, the steps and guidelines below can be followed to download the app on either your mobile or Windows operating system.
On Mobile Devices
- Launch Google Play or the App Store.
- Search for Microsoft To Do using the search engine.
- Click on the app icon from the list provided.
- Tap on Install or Get for the app to start downloading.
- Once downloaded, launch and open the app on your smartphone.
On Windows PC
- Open your Windows web browser.
- Visit the official website of Microsoft To Do
- On the homepage, click on GET IT NOW.
- This will redirect you to the Microsoft App Store.
- Locate the GET icon and tap on it.
- Wait for the app to download
- After downloading, let the software run on your computer.
- Launch and open the app on your PC.
After downloading and installing the app on your mobile or PC application, you can sign in to your Microsoft account or sign up for an account to make use of the tool for free.
How to Get Started with Microsoft to Do
If you don’t want to download or install the MS To Do App on your Android, iOS, or Windows PC. You can use the tool via your web browser. Simply follow the steps and guidelines below.
- Open your PC or computer web browser.
- Visit the official website of Microsoft To Do online.
- Tap “GET STARTED.”
- A Microsoft account sign-in screen will appear.
- Enter your Microsoft login information.
- or create an account if you don’t have one.
- Once you have successfully signed in, proceed to create your to-do list.
There you have it. The above steps and guidelines are the easy and simple ways to make use of MS To Do online using your mobile or PC web browser.