The Kirkland’s credit card is a store credit card issued by wells Fargo bank that offers its users several rewards and privileges for shopping at Kirkland’s stores. When you make use of this card, you get reward points for every purchase you make. Kirkland’s wells Fargo credit card is a card that simply offers users a simple, but powerful rewards scheme. Meanwhile, Kirkland’s is a specialty retailer in the United States that specializes in home décor in more than 290 stores across thirty states. This store plays a host to an attractive selection of the best décor products and homeware.
Furthermore, Kirkland’s credit card payment provides its users the opportunity to enjoy no pre-payment penalties and low-interest rates with this card. And it a credit card mainly for those with fair credit or above. If you are looking forward to applying for this card, I recommend that you have at least a credit score of 630. That is, if you have poor credit, you should not consider applying for this card.
How Kirkland’s Credit Card Works
When you use the Kirkland’s wells Fargo credit card, you get 2X points on all your purchases. You will definitely earn two points per $1 spent unless special financing is choses, excludes gift card purchases. With your Kirkland’s card, you can choose between double points or the financing option on qualified purchases. If you choose the financing option, you will still get one point per $1 of purchases excluding gift card purchases. Also, K-club members earn a $5 reward for every 150 points. One interesting feature about the Kirkland’s credit card is that it comes with no annual fee, no cash advance APR fees, no introductory APR charged as well as low credit card requirements.
Additionally, it purchases APR variable is up to 28.99% but there is no interest charged on balance transfer APR. If Kirkland’s charges you interest in any billing cycle, the minimum interest charge will be $100. On the contrary, Kirkland’s wells Fargo credit card does not offer any sign-up bonus and 5% discount is only in-store and not valid with Kirkland’s online store. Moreover, it does not offer rewards cashback and you won’t earn rewards on every purchase. This is one of the areas where this credit card is lacking. On the other hand, Kirkland’s credit card reports your account activity to three major credit bureaus which are TransUnion, Equifax, and Experian.
Benefits of Wells Fargo Kirkland’s CC
Every cardholder expectation is to have a credit card that comes with benefits. Wells Fargo Kirkland’s credit card lives up to this expectation as it offers this amazing benefits below;
- There are no prepayment penalties.
- It comes with no annual fee as well as 0% introductory APR fee.
- Kirkland’s credit card reports your account activity to three major credit bureaus. When you make a regular payment to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus, it will demonstrate your financial responsibility and can help to improve your credit.
- It offers easy to use online account management and bill payment options.
- You’ll get special promotional offers where available.
- The wells fargo kirklands payment comes with a revolving line of credit that you can use over and over again.
- You enjoy a quick credit decision.
In addition, convenient monthly payments to fit your budget, qualify for the 5% discount when you make purchases at Kirkland’s store, and also enjoy you automatically get 15% off comes alongside the payment card. These benefits will make your purchases at Kirkland’s worthwhile.
Requirements Needed for Kirkland’s Card Payment
To apply for the Kirkland’s credit card, you need to meet the following eligibility requirements below;
- Age requirement is 18 years of age and above.
- It requires you have a government-issued photo ID card.
- Showcase a confidential social security number.
- You must have a clear credit before applying.
- Applicant must also have a social security number, income information, email address, camera and enabled smartphone.
You must meet and have the following requirements before applying for this card.
How to Apply for Kirkland’s Credit Card
To apply for Kirkland’s card, you must make sure that you meet the above requirements. Thus, you can apply by following the Kirkland’s credit card application guidelines below;
- Launch a web browser and visit the official Kirkland’s website.
- Scroll down and click on the Learn More and Apply button.
- On the next page, scroll down a little and click on the Continue button.
- Choose the application page on the application form.
- Then enter your email address, SSN, name, street address, email address, home phone number, housing status, and cell phone number.
- Enter your employment information into the fields provided which includes your work phone number, net annual income and employer’s name.
- Lastly, click on the Continue button to get further directives on what you’re to do to complete your application process.
Once you are approved, Kirkland’s will send you an SMS.
Kirkland’s Wells Fargo Credit Card Login
On the contrary, the Kirkland’s payment wells Fargo card also provide a login option that help cardholder to manage thier account online. To login to your Kirkland’s credit card account, follow the steps below;
- Visit the Kirkland’s website using the link above.
- At the top of the homepage, click on the My account, beside the love logo.
- When you click on it, the sign in option will be displayed, click on it.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Lastly, click on the Sign in button.
With these simple steps, you can access your Kirkland’s Wells Fargo credit card account on PC. Keep in mind, this serves as a security implementation to help protect your account from any attack or malicious login. This is why you’re always advice not to give out any information that might have to do with your banking details or financial details.