On the internet today, there are several email service providers that allow you to stay connected to the people that matter most to you. You can access these email service providers directly from your Android, iOS, and computer devices. One of the most popular email providers for all Apple device users is iCloud Mail, also known as Apple Mail or Mail.
iCloud Mail is an email client offered by Apple Inc. It can be accessed across all your Apple devices, such as macOS, iOS, iPadOS, WatchOS, and computer web browsers. The email service allows its users to send and receive mail, share important documents and files, and much more.
Additionally, iCloud Mail is integrated with your contact list, calendar, maps, and other relevant apps. This means you can use the email service to access your contacts, create a schedule, organize your folders, and view other apps on your device. It is safe and secure to make use of iCloud email as it comes with end-to-end message encryption.
You can also make use of the “hide my email in mail” feature to protect your messages from third-party access. Also, iCloud Mail provides you with all the needed benefits and services to successfully manage and organize your emails and media files. You can enjoy a seamless experience while using iCloud.com Mail.
Features of iCloud Email
Creating an iCloud Mail account allows you to enjoy unlimited email services and features. Aside from the fact that you get to send and receive mail and stay connected with the people that matter most to you. Here are some other features that you will get to enjoy or access:
- You can add and manage email aliases.
- Access to organize your email folders.
- Select a default email address to send mail from.
- You can archive, delete, and print emails.
- Use a Custom Email Domain.
- Access to the Hide My Email feature in Mail.
- Manage all your junk mail and more.
You can enjoy the above-listed features once you have successfully created an iCloud Email Account. Check out the next outline for steps and guidelines for creating your own email account with iCloud.com.
How to Sign Up for an iCloud Email Account on Your iPhone, iPad, or iPod
Signing up for an email account with iCloud Mail is free, and you won’t be required to pay a dime. You can create an account using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod by following the below steps and guidelines:
- Go to your iOS Settings app.
- On the settings page, click on your name at the top of the screen.
- Click on ”iCloud”.
- Toggle ”Mail On” and you will be asked to create an account.
- Tap on “create” when the pop-up appears on your screen.
- Select the iCloud email address you want and tap on Next.
- Once you’re done, tap on “DONE” to complete the process.
After carefully following the above steps and guidelines, your iCloud Mail Account will be created and you will have access to it. To create an account using your Mac Desktop device, you can check out the next steps and guidelines.
How to Create an iCloud Mail Account on Your Mac
If you wish to create an email account with iCloud email using your Mac operating system, you can do so while following the steps and guidelines below.
- On your Mac computer, go to the Apple Menu and select ”System Preferences.”
- If you’re running macOS 10.15 or later, tap Apple ID and then iCloud.
- Then, follow the on-screen instructions.
- And if you are running macOS 10.14 or earlier, tap on iCloud and then Mail.
- Lastly, follow the on-screen instructions.
There you have it. You can follow the above steps and guidelines to create an iCloud.com email account on your Mac application. Once you have signed up for an account on either your iPhone, Mac, iPad, or iPod, you will need to learn how to set up your account. Check out the next outline for easy and simple steps to follow.
How to Setup an iCloud Mail Account on Your iPhone, iPad, and iPod
To set up your iCloud Mail Account, you can follow the below steps and guidelines:
- Open the Settings app.
- Click on your Name and select iCloud
- Then, toggle On Mail.
To set Up on Mac, here are steps and guidelines to follow;
- On your Mac system, tap on the Apple Menu at the top of the screen.
- Select System Preferences and tap on Apple ID.
- Choose iCloud and make sure the Mailbox is ticked.
How to Access Your iCloud Mail Account on a Computer or PC
If you already have an iCloud Mail Account, you can sign in to your account via your window PC. Firstly, you will need a stable internet connection and your Apple ID credentials to get started. Follow the steps and guidelines below;
- Open your computer web browser.
- Visit the official website of iCloud Mail.
- On the homepage, you will be prompted to enter your Apple ID.
- Enter your Apple ID and password here.
- Then, click on “Sign in.”
Assuming your Apple ID credentials are correct, you will be granted access to your iCloud Mail Account. You can also download the iCloud Mail App for PC when you visit the official website.
CHECK IT OUT <<< iCloud Login – Sign in to Your iCloud on iPhone, iPad & Mac