Are you tired of getting unwanted emails in your Gmail inbox? Most times, our Gmail gets filled with many unwanted emails, and sometimes we find it hard to unsubscribe from them.
It is really annoying to have so many unwanted and unintentional subscription emails. The best way to get rid of them is to unsubscribe from them as soon as you get them. Hence, you should be mindful of the emails we you opt for. However, here you will find the steps on how to unsubscribe from emails on Gmail.
How Do I See the List of Subscriptions in Gmail?
Before proceeding to unsubscribe from certain emails on Gmail, you need to know and identify the email address that spams your inbox. Once you do that and go over them, you can now select the ones you want to unsubscribe from. However, below are the steps to check your subscription emails.
- Visit your Google Mail account and sign in if you haven’t.
- On the left side of the page, select Payments and Subscriptions.
- Click on “Manage Subscriptions” on the new page.
Once you do that, all your subscriptions will be displayed. Now you can move on to the next step of unsubscribing.
How to Unsubscribe From Emails on Gmail on Desktop
If you want to use your desktop computer to unsubscribe from Gmail, there is an easy step to follow to archive that. Anytime you want, you can follow up on this same process on your computer. However, after locating your subscription emails, follow the below steps.
- Login to your Gmail account.
- Go to your Gmail subscription page.
- Open the subscription you want to cancel.
- Beside the email address of the sender, click on the “unsubscribe” button shown.
- Confirm that you want to complete the action.
After doing this, you have officially opt out from that email subscription. You will no longer get emails from that account.
How to Unsubscribe from Emails on Gmail on Your Mobile Device
Instead of looking for a laptop to do this, you can just easily unsubscribe using your smartphone. As long as you use a phone that supports Gmail, you can carry out this process without doing much. To begin this process, you need to follow the steps below.
- Go to the Gmail app on your Android phone.
- Go to the subscription email page.
- Select the one you’d like to remove.
- Click on the ”see more” options.
- Select the Unsubscribe option.
- Lastly, confirm your action using the button displayed.
Repeat this process for every other subscription you would like to stop. Remember to keep your internet connection stable to avoid complications.
Where is My Gmail Unsubscribe Button?
If you are using a computer, beside the name of the sender of the email, you will find the unsubscribe button. But if you are using your smartphone, you need to click on the more option beside the subscription you want to end and select the unsubscribe button. Depending on where you are using it, this is where your unsubscribe button is located.
Can I Unsubscribe From Multiple Emails at a Time?
It’s sad to say that you can only unsubscribe from one email at a time. You cannot select multiple emails and unsubscribe from them at once. Instead, you need to select them one by one to remove them. But there are some Gmail unsubscribe tools and apps that give you the opportunity to do that at once.
How Do I See What My Email is Subscribed to?
You can easily find out what your email subscription is linked to. In one easy step, you can check out every website your subscription is linked to. Right from your Gmail account, you can complete this task through the below steps.
- First of all, go to settings on your Google account.
- Click on the security option on the left menu.
- Navigate to connected applications and sites.
- Select “manage access.”
- Go through the list of websites given.
You can revoke its access if it is needed or if you want to. Through this process, you will find all the websites your account is linked to.