How can you schedule a ride with Uber? Uber is a ridesharing business that is rapidly ensuring the success logistic or transportation needs of a person is met. Uber is also a developed ridesharing service that can be done or scheduled or ordered with the use of a Smartphone and more.
Moreover, a simple way to get your needs solved like running an errand, going out for an important event, or getting home from another location, is by ordering a ride with Uber. In addition to this, this is another safe form of transportation with features and legit drivers that makes it all easy. You can perform things like checking the driver’s ETA, checking the inbuilt map in the app to stay updated on your location, and many more.
Furthermore, you can get access to thousands of riders across your city and more with just the Uber app. This is one of the best and easy reasons why you can easily schedule a ride with Uber. It is effective, fast, and affordable. Also, it broadens your chances of getting the comfort of a secured ride to your location and lessened stress with transportation needs.
How To Schedule A Ride
If you are heading to a destination or you have an event that is important and you can’t miss, booking a ride with Uber helps you with the details of your logistics. Also, it is a fast way to get anywhere you want to by just using your phone. If you want to book a ride with Uber, here’s how to do so:
- Launch the Uber app on your mobile device
- Navigate to the ‘Where to’ section on the app
- Enter the destination of where you are headed in
- Select the type of vehicle you would like at the bottom of the screen
- Next, click on ‘Request’
- Confirm the pickup location
- Then, you have to wait for your request to be accepted by a driver. Also, you can check the estimated time of arrival
- You now have to wait for your driver to arrive.
Whilst waiting for your Uber ride, you can also check their location on the in-app map on the Uber app. Furthermore, you will be notified when they are close to the pickup location.
How To Schedule An Uber Ride For Later
Another cool thing to know about Uber services is that you can now schedule an Uber ride for later with ease. This means that you can schedule a ride on Uber 7 days before or even 30 days in advance. Of course, this is mostly done for important event days that cannot be missed or messed up with. So, ordering a ride in advance gives you to chance to lock down a ride for that day to avoid delays.
Furthermore, “Schedule a Ride” is a new feature on Uber that is not yet available everywhere. You can just check if your city is verified to have such features. So, to schedule a ride on Uber, here’s what to do:
- Launch your Uber app. Ensure that you have the latest version of Uber downloaded from the play store or App Store.
- Click the ‘Where to?’ field and enter your destination
- Enter your current location. However, if for that day your pickup location is different from your current location, you will have to change that in the ‘Current Location’ field also.
- Then, click the Square button at the right of the ‘Request Uber’. It looks like a car with a clock next to it.
- If there is an uberPOOL car available for that destination, uber will select that car for your ride that day.
- Scroll down to select your date and your time. You can enter your pickup date and pickup time.
- Next, click on Set Pickup Time. This will confirm your reservation time slot.
- Now, you have to select the Uber service you want. Your options can vary, but you can select the ones you want.
- Now, you have to confirm your payment option.
- Lastly, click on Request Uber
Once that is done, you already have a ride scheduled. You are going to receive a confirmation text from Uber 24 hours before your ride is scheduled to pick you up.