How to Make Payments on AliExpress From Nigeria? Have you just ordered an item on AliExpress and at the checkout section you are finding it difficult to pay because of the type of currency it’s asking you to pay with?
Yes, at times as a Nigerian, after ordering an item, it is sometimes difficult to pay especially when we do not own a dollar account. But fret not as you no longer have to worry about that on AliExpress. As this article would be enlightening you on how to make payments on AliExpress without having to pay in dollars.
In the meantime, AliExpress is based in China and they offer shoppers several items to shop from on their platform. This marketplace was created for people in China, however over time it has expanded to several parts of the world.
On this platform, millions of people shop for various things. They have a wide range of items available for sale on their platform. So, do you want to shop on the platform? The process is easy. But you need to make payments to get it delivered to you. See how to make payments below.
AliExpress Payment Method for Nigerians
Nigerians who want to shop on AliExpress have several options for them. They can choose to make payment through options such as:
- Credit/Debit Card: This is one of the common ways to make payments on AliExpress. They accept payment via MasterCard, American Express, or Visa.
- AliPay: This is AliExpress official method of making payments on their website. This is a safe and easy payment method and they also accept international cards.
- PayPal: although it is not common, still some sellers accept payment through PayPal.
- Dollar Card: this payment option requires Nigerians to open a domiciliary account from their banks before they can have a dollar card. This card enables transactions of up to $10,00 monthly and users can put money in their card by purchasing dollars.
- Virtual Dollar Card: If you are searching for a convenient way to make payment on AliExpress, then you can try using a Virtual Dollar card. This is a type of prepaid card that can be used for online payments.
How To Make Payment On AliExpress
If you want to make a payment on AliExpress you can follow the simple guidelines below and you will be able to make payments:
- The first step to making a payment on AliExpress is to open an account. If you don’t have an account you can sign up for an account on the official website. However, if you have an account you can log in to your account by providing your details such as your email address and password.
- Pick the item that you want to buy. Once you have picked the item that you wish to buy then you can tap on the Buy Now button.
- Then proceed to Checkout. Head over to your cart and then tap on Buy from this seller. Then you will be taken to the checkout page where you can recheck your order before payment.
- Once you are on the checkout page, you will be asked to input your shipping information. Ensure that you enter the accurate details to avoid any issues.
- Then you can select your payment method. If you are using a credit card or debit card to pay, you need to enter your card details. However, if you are paying through PayPal or AliPay, you need to follow the on-screen instructions.
- After you have input your payment details, you can check your order to make sure that everything is accurate. Then you can tap on Confirm and Pay.
- Then you need to go through a verification process for your payment. This is very common with credit cards and debit cards. You will receive a verification code from your bank to confirm the payment.
Once your payment is complete, an email will be sent from AliExpress to you for confirmation. Alternatively, you can also check the status of your order on AliExpress.
How To Use Virtual Dollar Card To Make Payment On AliExpress
If you are wondering how to use Virtual Dollar Card to pay for items on AliExpress then you can follow this guide:
- Connect to the internet.
- Open your web browser and visit AliExpress’s official website.
- Then you log in to your account with your email address and password.
- Add items to your cart and then head over to your cart and choose the items that you want and click on Checkout.
- Choose a payment method by adding a new card.
- Input the details of the card such as the virtual dollar card number. Expiration date. Name on your card and the security code.
- Then you confirm your order.
And that is it. After entering your shipping address, you then recheck your order to make sure that there isn’t any mistake. Once everything is in place, then you can confirm your order and then make your payment.