How do I use iCloud.com to find my iPhone using my computer? Are you trying to recover your lost iPhone through the Find My iPhone service? Meanwhile, “Find My iPhone” is a distinct feature developed to help iPhone users find their lost phones.
You can access the app from the iOS app or iCloud website from your computer. The tool is very useful for tracking any lost iPhone once it is properly enabled. Moreover, it is easier to find your iPhone from the iCloud website.
The easiest and simplest way to find your lost iPhone is through iCloud.com, which you can access from your computer. But, in order to enable the feature on your iPhone, you need to set it up.
The application is accessible from the web browser of any computer or Mac computer. There are many benefits when you set up Find My iPhone on your device, such as the fact that you can keep track of all your Apple devices and even find them when they are lost.
How to Login to iCloud.com to Find My iPhone From a PC
In order to find a lost iPhone from a computer, you need to sign in to iCloud.com in order to locate the missing Apple device. This means that you need to have set up Find My iPhone on your device before now. If you didn’t set up the Find My App on your Apple device, then you cannot use Find My iPhone to locate your device on iCloud.com. This is because you must enable the Find My App on your device. Hence, if you have it set up on your iPhone and you need to find it, here is the guideline to follow to sign in.
- Launch your web browser on your computer.
- Go to https://www.icloud.com/find in your browser.
- Next, enter your Apple ID
- Then, provide your password.
- Click on “Sign in.”
How to Find my iPhone on iCloud.com
You must have logged in to your iCloud account, then you can now find your device from your computer. However, you can access the service from any web browser on your personal computer or Mac computer. If you are all set up for the process, here is how to do it.
- Go to https://www.icloud.com/find on your web browser to login to find your iCloud account from your computer.
- Login with your Apple ID and password. Find My iPhone does not require a two-step verification process to access it. However, if you are asked to enter a code sent to a trusted device but you don’t have the device, just click on Find My iPhone.
- At the top right corner of the homepage, click on All Devices and select the iPhone you want to locate, and wait for its location to appear on the map.
- Lastly, click on the iPhone you want to locate, and the location will appear instantly on the map.
How to Turn on Find My iPhone on your iPhone
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Click on your name.
- Then Find My iPhone will be displayed.
- Click on the button beside it in order to turn it on.
- To see your device while offline, click on “Find My network” to turn it on.
In conclusion, once you have set up Find My iPhone on your device, you can use it to locate your device if it is stolen or lost. You can also install the Find My App from your Appstore so that you can find other of your apple device once they get lost or stolen.