Facebook Avatar Creator is now available in the US, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, and Canada for Facebook users that intend to create a Cartoon character of themselves. Facebook introduced this feature for Facebook users to create cartoonish characters of themselves. This feature is similar to Snapchat Bitmoji. Facebook avatars can be used to comment on posts, profile pictures, and messenger. Aside from these, users can also use their avatar on third-party apps like Snapchat, Twitter, and Instagram. Facebook avatar creator is designed to spice up Facebook and to also attract younger users back to the app. Customize your own avatar by using the fakebook avatar creator.
The social media giant is getting in on this popular version of emojis that captures your likeness and makes amazing self-expression. With the Facebook Avatar creator, you can share emotions and expressions that are unique to you. This feature is a form of self-expression for more people around the world. Once you have created your own avatar, you can use it on desktop, tablet, and iPad. However, note that if you are running on a lower version of the Facebook app, you might not be able to access the features. Once you have updated the Facebook app, the FB avatar maker will be fully active on the Facebook mobile app.
How to Create your Avatar Using the Facebook Avatar Creator
Creating an avatar that is unique to you is very easy and simple. Before you can create an avatar on Facebook, make sure you have an existing Facebook account and also the Facebook app. You can make use of any device of your choice. And don’t forget, internet connection is also very important.
- Open the Facebook app on your mobile device
- Click on the three horizontal lines at the bottom right of the app
- Scroll down and click on See More
- Click on the first option under See More, which is Avatars
- Choose a skin tone and click Next
- Select a hairstyle, face shape, eyebrows, eye color, makeup, skin type, facial hair, body shape, outfit. You can also add freckles and hair accessories
- When you are satisfied with the avatar you created, tap on the checkmark in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
- Click on Next once your avatar has finished loading
- On the screen below, tap the Done button
In summary, the Facebook avatar creator isn’t so stressful. The provided option such as hairstyle, skin tone, eye color, and others are what you need to create your own unique avatar. After that, you can share them across different social media platforms like WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, and other platforms you can think about.