Before you can use Google services like Meet, Doc, Sheets, etc., you need to first create a Gmail account. And that is if you don’t have any yet. When you sign up with your mobile number, you can create a new Gmail account with your mobile number.
In this blog post, we will be revealing to you how you can create a new Gmail account using your mobile number. It may seem stressful without good knowledge of how to create a Gmail account with a mobile number, which has been made easy in this blog post. So, if you are yet to have a Gmail account, this is an opportunity to create one for free!
In addition, you can create a new Gmail account via mobile, using your Android mobile phone or an iPhone. You don’t necessarily need a laptop or PC before creating a new email account. Are you bothered about how to create one right away?
Do not fret anymore; we have got it all figured out just for you! The step-by-step list below will help you create a new Gmail account via mobile, even with your smartphone at hand. We will also show you how to log in with your new ID on any device of your choice.
How to Create a New Gmail Account With a Mobile Number on Android
If you are far from having a PC, here is how to create a new Gmail account using your Android smartphone:
- Ensure you have the Gmail app downloaded on your mobile phone, then launch it by tapping its icon.
- You will have to select “Google,” as the app requires.
- On the next pop-up screen, tap on the ‘’Create account” icon found at the mid-left side of your screen. The create account icon is directly below the login box.
- Adhere to the following instructions correctly, and you will get an account signed in your name. Type in your first name and surname.
- Type in your birth date and gender, which are under “basic information.”
- Hit the next button.
- ‘Use mobile,’ found at the bottom left of your screen, is the right option to choose if you want to create a new Gmail account by mobile phone. You can also create an account using an email address suggested by Google or create a unique address all at once. Hit ‘Next’!
- This session will allow you to create a strong, unique password. Hint: Have your password written down in your diary or any note that can be properly kept; this advice will be helpful one day!
- Tap on “I agree” on the privacy and terms prompt.
- After the verification, you have your new Gmail account created.
If you want to get the most out of an Android phone, ensure you have a Gmail account. Without a Gmail account on your Android phone, you will likely face lots of restrictions.
How to Create a New Gmail Account With a Mobile Number on an iPhone
Going further, to create a Gmail account on an iPhone, you can either create it using the iOS Mail app or download the ‘Gmail’ app via your app store. They both have a fairly similar procedure for creating a Gmail account. However, for the sake of this guide, we will be explaining this process using Gmail. So, let’s get you a new Gmail account on that new iPhone! Ok, it might be an old one, but all the same, let’s walk you through how you can create a new Gmail account with a mobile number.
- Launch the Gmail app on your iPhone. You will have to download it from your app store if you don’t have it installed on your phone yet.
- Tap on “Sign in” after launching the app.
- ‘Login with an existing Gmail account’ prompt will pop up. Look below the login box; you will find an option with “Create Account”, Tap on it.
- Follow the instructions that come next accordingly. Type in your basic information correctly, including your name and surname.
- Add your date of birth and select your gender.
- You can choose an email address suggested by Google or sign up with a mobile number.
- Create a password on the next screen.
- Accept the privacy and terms after going through them. You could just go ahead and click “I agree. We all do.
- Once this is done right, you will have a new Gmail account signed in on your phone.
How to Sign In to Your Newly Created Gmail Account
Once you have successfully created a new Gmail account, you can easily log in from any device, such as a PC, laptop, or mobile smartphone. The steps below are the step-by-step process for signing in to your Gmail account:
- Open the Gmail app on your iPhone or Android.
- Choose “Google” among the several displayed options.
- Enter the email address and phone number used to sign in.
- Click on “Next” and type in your password.
- After you are done, your Gmail account will be successfully logged into your device.
Note: You can have as many Gmail accounts as you have mobile numbers, using the same mobile number. In conclusion, with the use of the following steps, you can quickly create a Gmail account on your PC.
- Visit www.gmail.com.
- Click on ‘Create Account’.
- A prompt on the sign-up page will appear.
- Enter your phone number to verify your account.
- A verification code will be sent to your device.
- Enter your personal information correctly, your name, and your date of birth. Choose your gender and click on next.
If you follow the above steps correctly and provide your information correctly, you will have a new Gmail account created for you, and you can always conveniently log in to any device at any time of the day using your login credentials.