Have you ever thought of changing your Apple ID profile picture and you don’t exactly know how to go about it? In today’s review, you will get to learn the step-by-step guidelines on how to change your Apple ID profile picture with ease.
Your Apple ID photo can be seen on the iCloud.com homepage. Also, it can be found in the Settings or System Preferences on your Apple devices. In other words, you will need to visit icloud.com or the settings app on your iOS device to view and change your profile photo.
Changing your Apple ID profile picture isn’t as difficult as you might think. It is quite simple and easy to change your Apple ID profile picture. Even if you have never set a profile photo for your Apple ID and you’re still using the default icon.
Or if you’re new to the iOS ecosystem, you can make use of your iPhone, iPad, Mac, or the iCloud.com website to switch your Apple ID photo any time and any day. It should, however, be noted that your profile picture will appear on different apps and services, including iCloud, Messages, Mail, Contacts, and more.
How to Change the Apple ID Profile Picture on an iPhone or iPad
In this section of the article, we shall be showing you step-by-step guidelines on how to change your Apple ID photo using your iPhone and iPad devices. Meanwhile, changing your profile photo directly from your iPhone or iPad device is easy and straightforward. Here are the steps and guidelines to follow:
- From your iPhone or iPad home screen, go to your Settings app.
- Tap on your Apple ID name at the very top of the settings screen.
- Then, click on the profile icon located below your name.
- You will get a pop-up that will be displayed at the bottom of your iPhone or iPad device.
- Select “Take Photo” to take a new picture or tap on “Choose Photo” to select pictures stored in your pre-installed photo app.
- Or you can click on “Browse” to select images from your gallery.
- You will be provided with the option of editing your picture to the section you want to use in the frame.
- Once you have edited the picture to your preferred size, tap on Choose to complete the process.
Following the above steps and guidelines, you can successfully change your Apple ID profile picture on your iPad or iPhone device.
How to Change Your Apple ID Photo Using Your Mac Computer
It is also easy and simple to change your Apple ID Profile picture using your Mac computer. You can do so directly from your system preferences and here are the steps to follow:
- From your Mac computer, open your Apple Menu.
- Tap on System preferences on the Apple Menu page.
- Navigate to your profile photo at the top left corner of your computer.
- Then, tap on Edit to get started.
- Select a default image to use or browse for photos from the photo app on your Mac computer.
- Once you have found the right image to use, click on “Save”.
How to Switch Your Apple ID Profile Photo on www.iCloud.com
You can visit www.iCloud.com to change your Apple ID profile picture using your computer web browser. To change your photo via the iCloud.com website, you will need to login into your account using your correct Apple ID credentials. Here are the steps and guidelines to follow:
- Open your computer’s web browser.
- Visit www.iCloud.com and login to your account using your Apple ID and password.
- Once you have successfully logged in to your account,
- Tap on the Account Settings icon.
- Locate your profile photo and click on it.
- Click on “Edit.”
- Then, drag an image into the photo frame.
- Lastly, tap on “Done” to complete the process.
There you have it. The above steps and guidelines are the easy and simple ways to change your Apple ID photo online via the iCloud.com website. You can always follow the steps and guidelines provided in this review to change or switch your Apple ID profile photo at any time of day.
RECOMMENDED <<< Apple ID – How to Create An Apple ID