Yahoo mail is a free email service provider on the internet. The email service provider offers millions of users an email address they can use for business and personal. ‘’How can I change my Yahoo mail password’’? This is a very common question among yahoo mail users. There are lots of reasons why people want to change their Yahoo mail password. It can be that want to keep their data safe and secure or the password is too long.
Either way, changing your yahoo mail password is very easy and simple to do. All you just need is your device and you are good to go. You can change your Yahoo mail password on either the mobile app or browser. However, you need to know that if you forget your password, you need to go through the reset Yahoo mail password process. You can change your Yahoo password by accessing the yahoo mail setting but the reset password process is different.
How to Change Your Yahoo Mail Password on the Mobile App
To change your yahoo password on the mobile app is very easy and simple to do. It does not require any long process at all. Nevertheless, below is how you can change your Yahoo mail password from the Ymail app;
- Open the Yahoo mail app on your phone or Tab
- Click on your account avatar at the top of the screen above the inbox
- Click on ‘’settings’’
- In the settings menu click on ‘’Manage account’’
- Find your account on the manage account page and click on ‘’ Account info’’
- Select ‘’Security settings’’
- Enter the password or make use of the device biometric security
- Now, on the Account security page click on ‘’ Change password
Now follow the guidelines on the device app to finish up the change password process. After that, you have successfully changed your password on the mobile
How to Change Yahoo Mail Password on Desktop
If you know your Yahoo password and you want to change it. You can make use of the link found in your account setting. Below is the step-by-step process on how to change your Yahoo password from a Desktop
- Open Yahoo on your browser
- Tap on account avatar at the top of the page
- Click on settings. However, if you are directed to the Yahoo mail page, select ‘’ Account info instead.
- Select account security
- Choose ‘’ Change password
- Enter the new strong password, enter it the second time to confirm the password
- Tap ‘’continue’’ to save the password
You can now make use of the password to login into your yahoo mail anytime you want. The new password can now be used to access your yahoo mail account
How to Reset Yahoo Mail Password
You forgot your Yahoo mail password? Worry not, below is how to reset the lost password.
- Open the Yahoo mail on web browser
- Tap on ‘’Sign in’’
- Enter the email address or username and tap on ‘’ Next’’
- Tap on Forgot password
- You will be sent a password reset link. You can choose to get the link on email or text message
- When you the link, follow it and create a password you want to use for your yahoo mail account
Always remember to make use of a strong password and one you can remember. Now you have recovered your account; you can now make use of it for your purpose.
CHECK IT OUT <<< Yahoo Finance – Get Stock News and Quotes | Yahoo Finance App