Don’t know how to activate NBC News on your smart TV? Well, don’t fret. This guide will provide instructions on how to activate NBC News on several streaming devices and on your mobile device. Activating NBC News will keep you updated about recent happenings around the world. Also known as MSNBC, this cable television channel is operated by NBC Universal News Group.
There are several ways that you can activate NBC News on your mobile device or smart TV. The activation portal can be accessed via IPTV, satellite, cable, and streaming media. There is also an official NBC News app that is available on the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store. Read through this blog post to learn more about how to activate NBC News on several streaming devices.
How to Activate NBC on Amazon Fire TV
To activate NBC News on your Fire TV, you can follow the steps below:
- Head over to your Amazon Fire TV.
- Look for NBC in the TV’s main menu.
- Go to the Apps and Games to locate NBC
- Choose the app and download it.
- Once downloaded, you will install it.
- Then navigate to the apps page and launch the NBC app.
- Copy the activation code.
- Open the web browser on your mobile device.
- Visit nbc.com/activate.
- Enter the activation number.
- Tap on the Continue button.
- Choose your preferred TV provider.
Voila! You’ve just activated NBC News on your Amazon Fire Stick.
How to Activate NBC on Your Mobile Device
Follow the steps below to get NBC activated on your mobile device:
- Open the app store on your device.
- Search for the NBC News app and download it.
- After installing the app, tap the app to not launch the app.
- An activation code will be shown on the screen.
- Navigate to the website nbc.com/activate in your browser.
- Enter your activation code.
- Login to your account and follow the on-screen instructions.
If the follow the above steps carefully, you will successfully get NBC activated on your mobile device.
- Head over to the Roku main screen.
- Choose the streaming channels you want to watch.
- Look for NBC or choose from the available options.
- Now, select Add Channel.
- Choose the channel you want.
- Set up an NBC profile.
- Open the channel to continue.
- An activation code will be sent to you.
- Then, go to nbc.com/activate.
- Enter the code to activate.
- Hit Continue.
- Choose your device and the TV service you use.
- Next, you log in to your account.
With all this completed, you will be able to activate NBC News on your Roku streaming device.
If you want to activate NBC on your Xbox to get the latest news in town, here is how to do it:
- Turn on your Xbox.
- Scroll to your local Xbox Store.
- Search for the NBC News app and tap Install.
- Once the app is installed, you can open it to continue.
- The screen will display an activation code.
- Copy the activation code.
- On your mobile device, open a web browser.
- Visit nbcnews.com/activate
- Input the activation code in the empty field.
- Tap on the Continue tab to proceed.
There you have it! You’ve just activated NBC on your Xbox.
On Apple TV
Follow the steps below to activate it on your Apple TV:
- Go to your Apple TV.
- Head over to the App Store.
- Make use of the search bar to find the NBC application.
- Once you find it, click the NBC icon for the app.
- Tap the “Get” tab to start downloading and installing the app.
- Open the app to access the activation code.
- Then, you visit the NBC Activation page, or nbc.com/activate.
- To activate NBC, enter the code displayed on the screen.
- Tap on your device, and the service will launch.
Then you sign in to your Pay-Tv service by using your email address, username and password.