Are you a conscientious housekeeper looking for housekeeping jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship? If so, read on for application steps and guidelines, as well as accessible benefits, requirements, duties, salary, and more.
Meanwhile, one of the most popular jobs in Canada for foreigners looking to immigrate is housekeeping. Aside from living and working in Canada, your employer may sponsor you for a visa. Furthermore, you will reap numerous advantages.
Presently, there are about a hundred housekeeping jobs in Canada that are open to experienced and qualified housekeepers from all over the world. Whether you work as a private or executive housekeeper. You will find suitable employment in the country.
Although applying for a housekeeper job with visa sponsorship in Canada can be time-consuming. There are several opportunities available to you. Also, you can earn an average salary of $29,250 as a housekeeper.
But this is based on your location, qualification, and experience in the job. Check out the next outline for some of the duties of a housekeeper in Canada.
Duties of Housekeepers in Canada
The duties of housekeepers in Canada vary. But there are several common duties to look out for. Below are some of the duties of housekeepers in the country;
- Maintaining a clean and tidy working environment
- Cleaning and sanitizing the kitchen, toilets, showers, sinks, and countertops.
- Cleaning and washing windows
- Ironing clothing materials.
- Sweeping, polishing, and mopping hard floors.
- Sorting, washing, loading, and unloading the laundry.
- Dusting and polishing furniture.
- Ensure the safety and quality of your food.
- Disassembling and re-assembling equipment
- Removes and disposes of trash, soiled linen, etc.
- Report any repairs or replacements.
- Plan and prepare meals and feed clients if needed.
- Take care of the children.
- Establishes detailed cleaning and preventive maintenance programs.
- Lastly, comply with the rules and standards of your employer.
The above-listed duties are some of the duties of housekeepers in Canada. Note: You might be required to perform other duties not listed above.
Benefits of Housekeeping Jobs in Canada With Visa Sponsorship
Applying for housekeeping jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship offers you a wide range of benefits. Aside from the fact that you can get a visa sponsorship from companies in Canada, other available benefits include:
- Health and Wellness Incentives.
- Paid Vacation and Holidays.
- 401(k) with Cargill matching contributions.
- Competitive Salary & Wages.
- Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Employee Discounts.
Many companies in Canada offer more than the above-listed benefits. And so, it is advisable to do proper research before applying for jobs. Also, select a company that offers the benefits that you need.
States in Canada That Offers Housekeeping Jobs
The states that offer housekeeping jobs in Canada are as follows:
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
Requirements for Housekeeping Jobs in Canada
Here, we’ll be showing you certain requirements needed to apply for housekeeping jobs in Canada. Below are the common and popular requirements needed to apply:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Prior experience or a job related to it.
- Good Verbal Communication.
- Must be able to write and read properly.
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent Knowledge of cleaning appliances and other equipment.
- Work independently and without supervision.
- US Work Authorization.
- Must be able to work during holidays and weekends.
With the above-listed requirements, you can start your application for a housekeeping job in Canada with Visa Sponsorship. Check out the next outline for steps and guidelines to follow.
How to Apply for Housekeeping Jobs in Canada With Visa Sponsorship
Here, you will get to learn how to successfully apply for housekeeping jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship. However, the application process can be time-consuming.
Nonetheless, you can archive your dreams of relocating to Canada. Explore the options, Meet new people, and learn about new cultures. To archive this dream, here are the steps and guidelines to follow:
- Open your computer’s web browser and visit indeed.com online.
- Tap on the search engine at the top of the page. Then search for housekeeping jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship.
- You will be provided with a list of options.
- Scroll through the options and find a job that fits your qualifications and experience.
- Once you have found the right job, click on it to start your application.
- Enter your correct information and details.
- After that, upload your CV.
- Then, start your Visa Sponsorship application by following the prompts.
Finally, make sure to create a CV or resume that meets Canadian Employment Standards. This will increase your chances of being chosen. Also, make sure to enter your correct information. These include your first and last name, age, academic qualification, mobile number, and email address.
CHECK IT OUT <<< Hospitality Jobs Available In USA With Visa Sponsorship