Housekeeper and companion caregiver Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship – Do you know you can earn up to $30,000 as a Housekeeper and a Companion in the USA? Yes, you can. Presently, many homes and companies are looking for people who can take care of their loved ones and clients. And they are willing to pay good salaries to individuals who qualify.
The interesting part is that they are also hiring foreigners for the roles. Some of the homes and companies are offering Jobs with Visa Sponsorship. This means you can migrate easily to the USA and work as a Housekeeper and companion Caregiver. With the Visa Sponsorship that comes with Companion caregiver Jobs, you can live in the United States legally.
To apply, you need to meet all the requirements that come with the Housekeeper and companion Caregiver Jobs. Once you meet the requirement, the companies and homes will love to hear from you. Follow this article to the end to know everything about Housekeeper and companion Caregiver Jobs in the USA with Visa sponsorship.
Who is a Companion Housekeeper?
A Companion housekeeper also known as a Companion caregiver is an individual who provides daily help for elderly people. A companion housekeeper is not a carer or nurse. He or she helps in doing house chores and also provide companionship to seniors/elders.
A companion housekeeper or housekeeper companion provides basic housekeeping and care for elders.The individual plan, clean and accompany clients/elders to activities and social events. Housekeeper companions allow the individual or elderly couple to relax. For elders or family, having companion caregivers keep their peace of mind.
Responsibilities of Housekeeper /Companion Caregiver In USA
A housekeeper companion caregiver is tasked with lots of responsibilities and duties. However, below are some of the responsibilities he or she may be required to do;
- Handling basic housekeeping like dusting, mopping, organizing, sweeping, and laundry
- Engage clients in conversations and attend to them as they participate in hobbies and social activities
- Provide emotional support to clients as they cope or heal from the conditions
- Take interest in clients by listening to want they need
- Ensuring that the environment is clean and providing proper medication and food.
Benefits of working as a Housekeeper Companion caregiver in the United States
Working as a Housekeeper companion in the United States, you will be entitled to lots of benefits. Below are some of the amazing benefits you get to enjoy;
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off or Vacation
- Monthly stipend
- Access to health care benefits program
- Weekly Pay
- PPE provided
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Profit sharing
- Signing bonus
- Attractive Salary
As a foreigner working in this role, you get to enjoy these benefits and many more. Apply today and enjoy these amazing benefits.
How much do Housekeeper/Companion Earn in the United States?
Based on different Job websites, the average salary of a Housekeeper in the United is $31,260 per year. The Salary of companion caregivers is determined by different factors. These Factor included education, Job location and salary.
Requirements to Apply for Housekeeper and companion Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
To apply for Housekeeper/companion Jobs, there are certain requirements you need to meet. Companies and homes set requirements to make sure applicants qualify for the Job. Here are the requirements to expect if you want to apply for the Job;
- Training, experience, or specific skills may be preferred
- High school Diploma
- Good communication, housekeeping, listening, planning and reasoning skills
- First aid knowledge is required. Nursing or CPR may be a plus
- Must have a sympathetic and caring approach to working with clients
- Applicants must be willing to follow the directions and also adhere to all policies, medication plans, and safety procedures.
If you meet these requirements then you can apply for Housekeeper and companion Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship.
Where to Find Housekeeper and Companion Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
On the internet today, there are so many websites you can find Housekeeper and companion Jobs. Many companies upload their Job vacancies on legit Jobs websites. Here are some of the best and legit websites you can find Houskeeper and Companion Caregiver Jobs;
You can visit any of these platforms to check out Housekeeper and Companion Caregiver Jobs in USA.
How to Apply for Housekeeper and Companion Caregiver jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
With the above websites, you can easily apply for Housekeeper/companion Jobs in the USA. Below are the steps you need to follow;
- Open a new tab on your system
- Visit any of the above websites or platforms
- Use the search engine to search for ‘’Housekeeper Companion Jobs in USA
- Find the Job with Visa Sponsorship offer
- Click on it once you find it
- Check and read through the Job requirements, description, and qualification
- Click on Apply and send your CV to the company or home through the website
Once you successfully get the Job, you can now discuss your payment rate with the employer. Once they agree, he or she will process your Visa in the United States.
The employer will have to notify the United States workforce to being the process. Immediately everything goes well, you will be told when to migrate to the country to start working legally.