House Help Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship – Do you know that you can get hired as a house help in the United States? Yes, this is absolutely possible.
Employers in the United States hire foreigners from different countries to work as house helps All the costs of migrating to America will be handled by the employer.
House helps in the United States earn a minimum of $15 per hour and $32,000 per year. However, this can increase with more experience. If you are interested in working as a house helper in the United States, you can start your job application now.
Who Is A House Help?
House Helps are people who are in charge of cleaning and organizing buildings, houses, or other establishments. They mostly clean the outside and inside areas.
House helps wipe the kitchen equipment and also cleans the kitchen counters. They must also inform their superiors if there is any defect in the building. As a house helper, you are expected to be physically fit and must be able to work with little supervision.
What Is The Average Salary Of A House Help in USA
House help in the United States earns an average of $21 per hour and makes up to $44,271 per year. Although this is just the average pay, still the salary of a house help in the United States can be determined by factors such as level of experience, qualifications, and location.
Responsibilities of A House Help
House helps have certain duties assigned to them. They are solely responsible for the cleaning of the house. Here are some of their duties:
- Make sure that all the rooms are tidy and inspected according to the standards.
- Notify the house owners if there is any damage.
- Carry out a variety of cleaning activities such as dusting, mopping, sweeping, and polishing.
- Protect the equipment and ensure that there aren’t any inadequacies.
- Adhere to the rules and regulations regarding all health and safety.
- Wash, dry, and also fold towels and bedding.
- Keep the carpets and rugs clean and odor-free.
- Wipe all kitchen appliances and equipment and remove all the dirt, grime, and grease.
And many more. These are only some of the duties that you must carry out as a house help in the United States.
Benefits of Working As A House Help in USA
There are multiple advantages that come with working as a house help in the United States of America. These perks make the job worthwhile. Here are some of the perks:
- It is a fulfilling job
- Flexible work schedule
- Room to grow
- Time off
- No competition
- No need for a degree
- Holiday bonuses
These are only some of the perks that you will enjoy while working as a house help. Some employers will also offer more.
Types of Visa to Apply For To Get a House Help Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
It is very important to know the type of work visa that house help jobs qualify for before you even start your job application. This way, you would know which work visa to apply for once you get a job offer from an American employer. For house help jobs, an H-1B and H-2B Visa will be the right option.
H-1B Visa- This type of visa is eligible for house help jobs. With this work visa, you can be able to live and work in the United States legally.
H-2B Visa- This type of work visa is specifically for short-term employment. Through this visa, employers can sponsor a foreign national to the United States.
Requirements to Apply For House Help Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Before you get hired as a house help in the United States, there are some requirements that you need to meet. These requirements are set by the employer to determine if you are the right person for the job. Here are the basic requirements:
- An experience as a cleaner.
- Must be physically fit.
- High school diploma.
- Good time management skills.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Good communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Outstanding cleaning and customer service skills.
- Must be able to work with little supervision.
- Proficiency in the English language.
These are the requirements that you must be able to meet so that you can qualify for a house help job in the United States.
Where to Find House Help Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
To make your job search a lot easier, there are some websites that you can check for job postings. These websites are called job search sites and they constantly upload new job openings. You can look through some of them to find house help jobs in USA with visa sponsorship. Here are some of the job search sites:
These are only a few job search sites that you can use to find a house help job in USA with visa sponsorship. All the information that you will need about the job will be provided for you on the job search site. In addition, the direct link to apply for the job is also available on the job search website.
How to Apply
Applying for a house help job in the United States that also comes with a visa sponsorship isn’t too hard once you know the steps to take. After getting the job offer or finding a job opening, the next step is to apply for the job role. The instructions below will show you how to apply for the job:
- Connect to the internet.
- Open your web browser and visit Indeed official website www.indeed.com
- On the homepage, use the search bar to find house help jobs.
- Enter the location where you would like to find the job opening.
- In this case, choose the United States.
- It will then bring out a list of house help job openings in the United States
- Choose the one that you want to apply for.
- Check the requirements for the job.
- If you are okay with it, you can go ahead and apply.
- Tap on the Apply button
- Provide the information required
And there you have it. Make sure that you prepare all the documents before you start your job application. If the company has approved you, they will contact you and an interview will be conducted.