How can I access the Google password recovery page to reset my Google password? In our day-to-day activities, from work to home and vice versa, and every other hassle we go through. It is normal to forget or lose our Google password. That is why it is always advisable to save it on our device so as not to forget or lose. The Google account is so important to us because it is like the lord of every other social media platform on our device. The account can be used on any device both Android and even the PC. It gives us access to Hangout, YouTube, and even Facebook. That is why it is so important to have a password.
I have a Google account but I can’t recall the password? Forgetting something happens to almost everyone. That is why the Google password recovery process is very important. Did you lose your password and do you worry about how you can get it back? You do not need to panic. Because this article will tell you everything you need to know about the recovery process. All you just need to do is follow the article to the end because it will help you a lot.
Google Password Recovery
Forgetting passwords can be so annoying, that is why when you forget your password you do not need to panic. Google has made the password recovery process very easy. The steps below is how you can recover your lost password.
- Visit the Google account sign in page on your web browser.
- Click on forgot password
- A verification code will be sent to your phone number
- But if you do not have your phone ‘click on don’t have my phone
- It will take some time before a link will be sent to you
- But if you have your phone, enter the code sent to you
- Enter the new password you want
- Re confirm the password
- Now click on reset or change password.
So do not worry about forgetting your password, all you just need to do is follow the above procedures, then you are good to go.
How to Reset Your Google Password
Resetting your Google password is so easy to do whether you forgot the password or not. However, below is how you can reset your Google password if it is too long for you or if you are always finding it hard to remember.
- Sign into your Google account
- Click on see help options
- Click on change or reset password
- In the next page click on change password
- Enter your old password
- Enter the new password
- Confirm the new password
- Now click on change password
Just make sure that after you reset the password, you save it so that you won’t have any problem remembering or logging in another day. Now that you reset your password, all you just need to do now is make sure you make use of the account so that it won’t be inactive.