How do I download the Google Drive App? Google Drive is a free cloud storage service offered by Google. This cloud storage allows users to safely store files and access the files from any other device. Google Drive is one of the most powerful Cloud Storage services that you can enjoy for free. And it is also simple to use.
Meanwhile, Google has made it easier for Users to access Drive directly from their device without accessing the web. Google has made Drive to be available across all mobile devices which include Android, iOS, desktop, PC, or Mac. The App functions the same way the web service functions.
You can also safely store your files directly on the app and access them from any device. It also enables you to select folders on your computer to Synchronize with Google Drive. Also, you can backup all your files to Google photos and access all your files from your PC or Mac.
In addition, if you already own a Google Account, then automatically Google Drive is available for you. A Google Account gives you unlimited access to many Google products and services. The Google Drive App is compatible with any device so that you can effortlessly work from your mobile device, Personal computers, or Tablets.
Features of Google Drive App
Google Drive App features a simple user interface. So, users can easily navigate through the app and get work done fast. Also, you can find many exclusive tools and features to help you work efficiently and effectively. Hence, with the Drive app, you can perform a whole lot of tasks and safely store your files. Here are a few things you can do with Drive App.
- Store your files safely and access them on any device.
- Quick access to recent files
- Quick access to your important files
- Easily search for files by name
- Share files and folders
- View your content even while offline
- Receive notifications about important folders
- Scan your files using your device camera
- Set permission files and folders
How to Download Drive App on Android Device
The Google Drive App is compatible with Android devices. If you have an Android phone and you need a place to safely store all your files, then you should download the Drive app to your mobile device. And enjoy free cloud storage service. Here is how to download the Drive App to your Phone.
- Launch your Google PlayStore
- Using the search bar, search for Google Drive
- Click on the Install button.
- Lastly, wait for the app to install on your device.
How to Download the GDrive for iOS Device
The Google Drive app is also available for iOS users. You can easily access all of your files from any device using Drive. Hence all iPhone or iPad users can download the mobile app to their device. Also, you can easily download the app from the App Store.
- Open your App Store
- Using the search bar, Search on Google Drive
- Once you find it, Select Get it
- Wait for it to download to your device.
How to Download the Google Drive for Desktop or PC
The Drive App is also available for PC and Desktop. The app allows you to work seamlessly on your computer. You can also use it as an additional space to safely store all your Documents, photos, sheets, and slides.
- Launch your web browser
- Enter the URL https://www.google.com/drive/download/
- Click on Download Drive for desktop
- Enter the file name and click on save
- Wait for it to download
How to Get Started on Google Drive App
Google Drive is easy to use and set up. Google Drive offers users 15GB of storage space at no charge. If you don’t know how to make use of the Google app then you should look out for the detailed guideline below.
- Open the App on your device
- Next in “My Drive you will find files and folders
- You can decide to create files or upload files in Google Drive
Finally, you can choose to do many things directly from your Google drive like upload or Create Files, Share and organize files, format and edit files. You can also store tons of files and folders on Google Drive App.
CHECK IT OUT <<< Google Find My Device – Track your Lost Android Device