Gmail is a free webmail service owned and developed by Google. Gmail is a widely used email service platform, boasting many consistent handlers. So, how easy is it to sign up a Gmail account? Google allows you to sign up and create Gmail account for free. Google account is absolutely free and all you need is to pay a few basic personal details. Head over to www.gmail.com and you’ll be redirected to Gmail Account sign up page. Also, Gmail or Google account is one of the most used and helpful accounts available online.
Furthermore, Gmail account sign up is compatible with all browsers and any device. You can sign up for Gmail on android, tablet and desktop. Indeed, Gmail is the most widespread webmail service. It was the first email service to provide a gigabyte of initial storage. With time, the storage capacity has increased and now it is 15 gigabytes. Meanwhile, to access Gmail, first of all, you need to sign up and create an account with google. You must sign up for Gmail and have an account of your own. After you have created an account, just login to Gmail and get started.
Benefits of Creating an Account on Gmail
When you create a Gmail account and sign up with google, there are a lot of things you’ll benefit from it. There are several free email providers but one of the best is Google mail because it has so many more options included when you sign up compared to its competitors. Here, we will list some of the benefits of Gmail that make it the best choice for personal use.
- Gmail offers you free 15GB storage space for your files and documents savings. If you need more available space, you can upgrade to premium services.
- Gmail gives you the best anti-virus and best anti-malware security. The malware filtering on Gmail cannot be turned off. So, you can’t send executable files directly as an attachment.
- Spam filtering by Gmail is awesome. It prevents you from seeing the messages that you don’t want to see.
- Gmail allows you to easily spot mails with attachments or calendars.
- Google offers hangouts on Gmail, which you can use to send messages and photos to friends and also make video calls.
- You can mark important messages with stars.
- Also, it has a search box, which appears on the top when you login to Gmail. This gives an easy way to search for an older email.
- With a Gmail account, you can access other Google products like Google play, YouTube, Google chrome and other Google products.
There is a lot about to the advantages of Gmail. So, what are you waiting for? Make an account on Gmail if you don’t have one already and login to Gmail to enjoy the services and benefits.
How to Sign Up For a Gmail Account
Creating a Gmail account is free and easy. You can sign up with Google on any mobile device. Gmail or Google mail is one of the most used and helpful accounts available online. In this section, I’ll show you how to create a Gmail account. Hence, you can follow the guidelines below;
- Open your preferred web browser. You can use chrome, opera, Firefox, internet explorer and any other supported browser.
- Visit the website www.gmail.com.
- You will be directed to a page that gives you the option of signing in. Since you do not have a Google account yet, you have to create one. Below the “Sign In” option, you will see another option of “Create an Account”. Click on it to get the process started.
- To set up the new account, you need to provide Google with some information about yourself.
- First of all, you have to enter your first and last names.
- After that, you will have to create a unique username for yourself which will be the email address you will be giving out to people for contact purposes. Once you type in your username, Google will check if the username is not in use. If it is, you will have to pick out another name until Google approves it.
- Once your username is approved, click ‘Next’.
- Then you have to create a strong password not less than eight characters so as to make it difficult for others to guess.
- After entering the password, you need to verify them to confirm you’re not a robot.
- Once you’re done with completing your information and profile, you are ready to use the Gmail account to send and receive emails.
In conclusion, the Gmail account can make all the work related to Google and its products easy by synchronizing your internet behavior.